View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Awww great to see such a good response. Lets keep it going and add happy things each day.

Lynn glad you're getting there with the house. I was going to say we will soon be able to help you all over again to find something else but maybe that wont be a good idea. We didn't do a very good job last time did we?

griff really good news about the doggy

Besoeker, there are good people in the world good to see. I really hope the dog will be alright.

Chris good luck for your sons leg I hope all goes well from now on.

Hello Moyra, the good news is that you have popped in and that with my visitors I might not be around much for a week!!

Hope you all have a good evening xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Awwww no Nippy jen of course you all helped.
When ready to look again I shall be posting possible new homes and will be glad of peoples input.
So pleased griff.
Another hairdresser twix how many have you tried ?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
There is talk on the Morning Thread about how all the awful things in this world are starting to pull everyone down

So I thought it would be fun to have a happy thread where we can post positive, heart warming things, maybe post pictures too!

So tomorrow my friends arrive from Germany. They always come with one large suitcase full of clothes and one smaller one (slightly) full of chocolate and wine! So tomorrow I will be a happy bunny!
Wonderful idea Jenny, I think it's so easy to get embroiled in the so called 'news' and if you do it's going to depress you. So I don't look at or listen to any of that stuff now, I'm like our Casey, in a world of my own. Sometimes on our walks I think that WWIII could break out and he would still be merrily wondering around sniffing everything

Good news from Losos towers today of course is that the vet is fairly confident that Lara does not have a tumour on her left lung. Three more weeks of A/B's and hopefully what ever it was will be gone
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
When ready to look again I shall be posting possible new homes and will be glad of peoples input.
And if it's not too far from here I would be happy to do a 'drive by' for you
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2017, 05:55 PM
Good news about Laras leg Losos, you must be so relieved.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Good news about Lara Harvey.
Thank you drive by's might be useful.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Nice story Beseoker a happy ending I am sure and good to know there are still nice people in the world. I am sure they outweigh the horrible ones..
I hope you are right. Whoever did what they did to that poor dog was horrible. But those who waded in to help, our neighbours, the young lads who comforted it, my dear wife who fed it and the dog warden who arranged the vet visit.

We may never know the outcome but we think it was given the best chance.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2017, 10:53 PM
I am going to see another Staffie on Thursday a bitch called Mollie from Leic SBT rescue here if you want to look http://www.sbtrescue.com/Available%20Dogs.htm pictures apparently do not do here justice she has had a number of litters and kept in a bedroom from a slightly disfunctional family and her coat is in poor condition from fleas but coming on, if we take her she will be a Dolly (youngest but one niece a Molly already)
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2017, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Wonderful idea Jenny, I think it's so easy to get embroiled in the so called 'news' and if you do it's going to depress you. So I don't look at or listen to any of that stuff now, I'm like our Casey, in a world of my own. Sometimes on our walks I think that WWIII could break out and he would still be merrily wondering around sniffing everything

Good news from Losos towers today of course is that the vet is fairly confident that Lara does not have a tumour on her left lung. Three more weeks of A/B's and hopefully what ever it was will be gone
Fantastic news,
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2017, 10:55 PM
Lynn I will drive by anywhere abroad for you...........LOL
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »