Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2013, 06:07 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everyone. A lovely sunny day already.
I am doing the morning post for Helena today as her and Dave are up to their eyes as you know with stress and worry.
Hopefully she will manage to pop on at some point just so we know they are ok.

Another good night with Dillon I didn't even get my 2am alarm call for a wee or pooh or both and then back to bed like the night before. I was downstairs by 6.30 he was awake but being patient and has had lie out in the garden and is now back in and on his bed. Hopefully things are returning to normal with him minus the hormone fueled barking in the near future if there are any in season bitches around.
Forgot to mention last night the for sale board went up yesterday afternoon. Lets see if that generates any interest.

June I hope whatever it is that has upset you so much hasn't kept you awake all night worrying and that today maybe you can see a way of things being rectified .
Jenny I hope you had a good nights sleep and that the hips and feet are feeling better this morning. The walk sounded nice though even if you did pay a painful price for it.
Linda I hope Loki and yourself had a better night and that he stays fit free now.
Malka I hope the same for you and pereg.
Helena and Dave hoping for a more positive outcome for you both today.
Lynne I hope Taff is better this morning.
Pat I hope that heel is feeling less painful today. Steer clear of shopping trolleys for while.
Bev I hope yours and Charly's headaches are feeling better today. Those carbon monoxide detectors are well worth having. ((Hugs))) for Lily this morning and you as I know the news you got about the blood results were not what you were wanting to hear.
I am sure I have missed some so apologies and wishing you and the doglets well to those that I may of missed.

Stay safe have a lovely Tuesday and I hope the sun is shining your way too.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Morning Lynn and all

I am glad Dillon was good again , he must have spoken to my Kia as she had me up at 3am and again 6am! I thought she was demanding to come to bed with me but she seems to have a bit of an upset tummy so was being a good girl.

Good luck with the for sale board, it might just do the trick.

I am sorry so many of you are having problems, I hope things turn around for you soon.

I am still having problems with the internet, I tried to post in the morning thread yesterday but it didn't go, I think it times out because it is so slow then the whole thing crashes. I may have to call out BT to see what's going on.

Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2013, 06:38 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Lynn you really must stop hitting the bottle this early in the morning, looking at your last two sentences you sound well plastered already

I am feeling no better this morning, head is still pounding for the 11th day and I feel really out of sorts. I just have to go to my doctors and request a poo pot so I can collect Lily's wee sample first thing in the morning in a sterile container. Hopefully no questions will be asked as to why I want it , then hoping tomorrow morning I feel a bit better as i have to do the 40 mile round trip to drop the sample off.

Its lovely out there this morning, warm and sunny.

Hope you and Dave can get things sorted today H,

June I hope things are better for you today

Linda and malka I hope Loki and Pereg had a good night

Lynn I hope those buyers soon come flooding in.

Take care all and enjoy your day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2013, 06:52 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Morning Lynn and all

I am glad Dillon was good again , he must have spoken to my Kia as she had me up at 3am and again 6am! I thought she was demanding to come to bed with me but she seems to have a bit of an upset tummy so was being a good girl.

I am sorry so many of you are having problems, I hope things turn around for you soon.

I am still having problems with the internet, I tried to post in the morning thread yesterday but it didn't go, I think it times out because it is so slow then the whole thing crashes. I may have to call out BT to see what's going on.

Have a good day all.
Morning Gerri sorry to hear the internet is still playing up. I hope you get it sorted soon we miss you on the morning thread. I hope Kia's tummy sorts itself soon and she doesn't get you up early again tomorrow.

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Lynn and all,

Lynn you really must stop hitting the bottle this early in the morning, looking at your last two sentences you sound well plastered already

I am feeling no better this morning, head is still pounding for the 11th day and I feel really out of sorts. I just have to go to my doctors and request a poo pot so I can collect Lily's wee sample first thing in the morning in a sterile container. Hopefully no questions will be asked as to why I want it , then hoping tomorrow morning I feel a bit better as i have to do the 40 mile round trip to drop the sample off.

Morning Bev ooh I will have to go and re-read my post. Trust you to catch me out with my secret habit.
Good luck with the wee sample tomorrow and not being asked any questions today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2013, 06:53 AM
Ha ha Bev I see it I shall delete it so nobody else thinks I am plastered.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Morning Lynn, Gerry, Bev and fellow members,

Lynn - It seems life is finally getting back to 'normal' or even 'better' with Dillon ....hurray I hope the For Sale board will generate some house viewings and what with the nice weather for a few days it may well do .

Gerry - I hope your internet behaves itself - isn't it amazing how much we rely/use it I hope Kia's tummy settles ((hugs)).

Bev - You must feel exhausted with your headache . ((hugs)) to you and Charly. Maybe you can sit outside in the garden for a while today and enjoy the sun and Lily. Good luck getting the pot from your doctors ..... as you say, you should be OK providing you don't mention it's for your greyhound to pee in.

Helena - everything crossed that you and Dave get an agenda as to how to move forward with his employee.

June - I too hope you didn't spend the night awake worrying. ((hugs)).

Luckystar - I hope Loki hasn't had any further fits and has settled.

Pat - With any luck your heel will be feeling a little better (well a lot actually today. An excuse to sit with it up all day and enjoy your sun.

A great night sleep for me and my hip and knee feel so much better today thank you Lynn. I'll definitely avoid those new shoes for a few days. My younger son is off to Las Vegas on Thursday at crack of dawn, so I am still being presented with washing and lots of ironing. Hey-ho today is the last day he can give me anything as he'll have to be fully packed before he goes off to work tomorrow.
A beautiful sunny morning so off shortly to buy a paper and then walk the dogs.

I hope any poorly members or their dogs are on the mend.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2013, 07:33 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning everyone. A lovely sunny day already.
I am doing the morning post for Helena today as her and Dave are up to their eyes as you know with stress and worry.
Hopefully she will manage to pop on at some point just so we know they are ok.

Another good night with Dillon I didn't even get my 2am alarm call for a wee or pooh or both and then back to bed like the night before. I was downstairs by 6.30 he was awake but being patient and has had lie out in the garden and is now back in and on his bed. Hopefully things are returning to normal with him minus the hormone fueled barking in the near future if there are any in season bitches around.
Forgot to mention last night the for sale board went up yesterday afternoon. Lets see if that generates any interest.

June I hope whatever it is that has upset you so much hasn't kept you awake all night worrying and that today maybe you can see a way of things being rectified .
Jenny I hope you had a good nights sleep and that the hips and feet are feeling better this morning. The walk sounded nice though even if you did pay a painful price for it.
Linda I hope Loki and yourself had a better night and that he stays fit free now.
Malka I hope the same for you and pereg.
Helena and Dave hoping for a more positive outcome for you both today.
Lynne I hope Taff is better this morning.
Pat I hope that heel is feeling less painful today. Steer clear of shopping trolleys for while.
Bev I hope yours and Charly's headaches are feeling better today. Those carbon monoxide detectors are well worth having. ((Hugs))) for Lily this morning and you as I know the news you got about the blood results were not what you were wanting to hear.
I am sure I have missed some so apologies and wishing you and the doglets well to those that I may of missed.

Stay safe have a lovely Tuesday and I hope the sun is shining your way too.
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Morning Lynn and all

Have a good day all.
Glad you got yer board up girl! Happy also to read that you've had another 'reasonably good night' with dawgie.

Sorry about your internet connection - at times like that I feel like chucking the laptop off the verandah!

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Lynn and all,

Yes ... but ... Madmare ... HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Headache update please!

Hope everyone else is doing OK and all the poorly and sickly doggies (temporary maladies and permanent ones) are not doing too bad either.

Found what looked like a 4 inch plastic bottle on the floor - turned out to be the 'squeaker' from Bella's skunk! Obviously it's whole body length was just the squeaker no wonder she found it so easy to squeak with just prodding her nose against it non stop. If I had a heart, I'd sew it back in for her!

They are laying a new stretch of road about 20 metres from me - so dust is everywhere and so are noisy lorries.

Heel is a bit painful to walk on but I will survive. Feels more like just tingling and as if I've got a stone in my heel.

Now must get started on the other 28 cans of coffee!

*oh and I made a cup of hot coffee with the new milk last night and that 'tasted funny' too so I don't reckon the milk was off (never known it to be before) it's either just my gob, my imagination, or an odd batch of milk. Milk often tastes a bit 'sweet' here.

I've committed to packing the top cupboards now as I've asked the couple below me to pop up and just 'hand the boxes to me' if I stand on the stepladder. So that will be my next job when I've cooled off a bit.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-04-2013, 07:39 AM
Morning all hope poorly dogs and humans are better .
I have Hannah today and hope to do some jobs in the garden .

Enjoy your day everyone
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2013, 07:43 AM
Hi Madmare,try and get some Tiger Balm,I started using it yesterday,becuse the pk were unsettling my tummy,you can get it from boots but it has helped
TW Hope today will be better,as I said what comes around,they will get there just deserts,but it does feel like you have been burgled and leaves a nasty taste in your mouth,but chin up dont let the bu..ers get you down
Helena,your best bet is to use the government angle,as they have strict rules and regulations,I think you have to have 2 MOT on site at any time,if you dont thy could close the MOT down,which will be detrimental to the business,You are also in your right to get a temp in,while still paying ssp for 26 weeks as there are not enough employees to fulfil the contract with BOSPA,If you go to a solicitor,and explain the premise,he will be able to write a letter padding it out in more legal terms than I.Also if your OH needs help he can speak to my OH son,who went through this too.
To everyone else the sun is promised today so hope its a good day.
I am going out today,and lighting a candle for Loki
Talking about trollies,one day went to M&S MK to buy lunch for a client,had two items,and this woman,with her trolley so full stepped in front of me,she could see I only had two items,I saw red,and asked her what planet she came from,an argument started,the manager came down,and guess what it was me that was banned from M&S,
Anyway have a good one crystalgirl
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Not sure how much more I can take of this ...... 15c and full sun at 8-30 am

Hope you all have a good day.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »