View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Enjoyed Doctors today. Nodded off during the code. Never usually nod off during the day. I am being naughty and eating yogurt covered ginger. Bought it when I went shopping in a shop called the grape tree. Hope you are all resting now. Back's are a real pain literally when they play up. Take care all pleased you liked my musings. Have a good evening.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Moyra, we use the milbemax ones here, kota eats hers up fine...deags isn't keen (but she is a bit odd with what she will and won't eat anyway) and dex...the devil cat for tablets, ate his no bother!
Shame there was not any info on your car lynn, at least you could get a rough idea of the price
TW...sit yourself down and leave the fence for a bit
we have got lovely sunshine but i have been inside all afternoon getting waxed and toe nails painted...feel human again Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Opened a can of corned beef and Steve rolled up her tablets one by one in that and played catch with her and of course down they went so will have to remember that next time. Funny because previously she had accepted them covered in the cream cheese. Never mind perhaps she had anticipated it this time.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 06:52 PM
Enjoyed your column Brenda, those puppies are coming on a treat and hope they are taking the hint about continuing with the classes, that happens a lot, they sometimes get through Puppy Foundation and never turn up for Bronze, some of them start Bronze, then gradually stop attending the classes. I think there's only one person now with me in the Silver class that started with me in Puppy Foundation, such a shame
Is even more cold now, been out watered the turf and my basket. Shook the sheets out from over the carpets and they're going in the washer. Jeff was coming in from work and he had his woolly hat on and big coat like it was winter.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 07:55 PM
there is not one person in my group who did puppy class with either of my dogs
deags was quite good at training...went and fetched her 2 duckies but wouldn't fetch bally...ikkle monster Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Well thats more than any of mine will do, Lona and Mabs will fetch the ball if they feel like it, Zen picks it up if she can get there before them. Kesh likes to carry the ball, but only because Mabs and Zen like to, Cariad couldn't care less either way
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Both of mine are toy mad...love to fetch stuff, was miffed with her as she was looking at the ball as if to go...well what is that?? she had been chasing it up the field on and off for weeks Lol, so i will have to see if i can find another couple of duckies
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 08:29 PM
I'll just pop ALL FIVE of mine over to yours for extra training then Griff
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-05-2016, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Afternoon. Just for those that like to read it.
Hi Brenda, have had a read (Not all the way down but to where I remember the last time finished)

Off topic but I agree with you that the grass cutting people should not cut when it is wet. I thought everyone knew that it clogs up the lawnmower, you would think proffessional cutters would know, maybe the new machines don't clog up.

What do you do if some of your puppies are not up to standard and you have to fail them just curious 'cos I would imagine some owners would be a tad balshy.

Wish that when Rianna was a puppy we could have found a trainer but in CZ of course there are none. There was only one guy in the entire country who offered any type of trainning, he was a long way off but we had to go there with Baruska who was a very dominant dog.

Some great pictures in that blog and I did like the fact you several times mentioned dogs in cars, with some humans you just have to keep repeating things, they usually get it eventually

Summary, a good read, well done for producing it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
was seriously pee'd off as i didn't want to have to lift the dogs with my back...i had my brace on so hopefully it will be o.k...both are in the bad books but neither gives a stuff Lol
'Bad books' not in a dogs world they don't know the meaning of the phrase.
I hope your back survives the bathing routine, good test of the benefits of the brace I would think.
If it's any consolation your two only rolled in it, when we first had Casey he had a tendancy to eat it
He hasn't done that for a long time thankfully, I would like to think it's 'cos he gets well fed here but (like your two) what he's really thinking we don't know
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >