Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2014, 07:50 AM

Daily thread Sunday 21-9-14

Morning all.
I hope everyone is well. Maybe everyone is having a lie in. Don't blame you!
Overcast and breezy day here but quite warm.
I hope you all have a happy Sunday, I will be back later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2014, 07:59 AM
They must all be laying in Nippy, I have been up hours out on the green with Amber and her friend Max. Came back and took some antihistamine to counteract what must be hayfever or an allergy of some sort has gone on too long for a cold.

Got some washing in and it looks like it may dry out there today as the sun is shining.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-09-2014, 08:06 AM
Good Morning!

On our way to the show, weather looks promising so fingers crossed.
Hope a good Sunday is had by all.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Morning Nippy, Moyra, and all who follow

Another disgustingly late night for me - something seems to have gone awry with my usual circadian rhythm although I really did mean to get to bed after Da Booga's 11pm meds yesterday. Would not have been much good if I had as she started on her "bin men are coming, bin men are coming" so would have woken me [I usually zonk off as soon as my head hits the pillow].

Trouble is, her hearing is so acute and she hears them from way up or down [or wherever they are] quite a while before they get here. And last night they were here at 1am! Funny thing is though that if they turn up at - say 6am - she just mutters and goes back to sleep. Strange dawg.

Nippy - are you cooking for the hordes today? Enjoy it!

Moyra - I hope you are feeling a bit better today. (((hugs)))

4Lz - good luck with the show although I am sure Poppy will not need luck and I really hope she comes home with at least one red rosette!

June - hope your visitors find what you/they want.

Gordon - think you were waiting to hear about a lurcher girlie?

- oh, and if anyone finds a brand new unworn pair of black cotton cropped leggings and a lightweight pleated sort of turban [I know one is missing but I cannot remember which colour], would they please send them to me pronto as I spent most of yesterday turning out all cupboards and chests of drawers in my bedroom and neither are there.

Probably with the long missing huge green "butcher's" knife and the small black-handled paring knife.

Hope everyone is well and I wish you all a very happy Sunday!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2014, 08:33 AM
Morning all, Nope been up ages. Good luck at the show Fourlegz. Wonder if you will bump into a friend of mine that lives up there in Yorkshire. She has Border Terriers. Her name is Jane. Not sure if she goes to shows now. Strange day yesterday at classes. They were very fidgety and noisy. I put it down to the atmospheric pressure with the thunder that has been around. Hope it was that and that they will be more settled next week. Mind you it was their third Saturday so it could be that. Going to try them outside more next week on the green down on the seafront. Hope everyone is having a good day with your doglets. More than likely hayfever as I am still sneezing. Sun shining here so off out again with Tyto after I have done the usual bit of clearing up. Have already done some ironing. Hate this weather as I wear t.shirts that need ironing.(not really). In the winter jumpers don't need ironing. Malka it is probably the Nargles that have taken your belongings. (my sense of humour creeping in there).
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Hi Brenda,
I do get around this huge, glorious county so you never know!
Where roughly does she live?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2014, 09:18 AM
Hi Fourlegz, Jane lives in conigsburgh south yorkshire. Off now I will try to come back later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2014, 09:18 AM
Isn't English language peculiar, reading that FL is like accusing Brenda's friend of living roughly.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2014, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Isn't English language peculiar, reading that FL is like accusing Brenda's friend of living roughly.
Lol, so many things like that. My SiL posted a picture somewhere else and "wrote, on our walk to Padstow". Now we all knew she was on holiday in Cornwall but it read like she had walked from Devon to Cornwall

Pork in the oven, everything prepped, blackberry and apple pie made. Thats my lip smacking smilie
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Sounds lovely Nippy Jen.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >