register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Well thats what people at training were saying, but if that is the case, why haven't the others got it - NOT that for ONE SECOND would I want to be wading through extra cow pats and coloured water mind you.
If Mabs gets it and she IS preggers, then I think she would absorb them
I'm sure they would have got it by now if it is contagious, then again it may be because Keshi is still quite young and hasn't got the natural immunity the others have.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Poor Eileen, she's in the ladies sobbing her heart out
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Big cuddles for you Lore - I am glad that you are feeling a little better now. Mind you, how ironing can improve your mood I am at a loss to understand

LS, poor Loki suffering as well. On top of all those fits it just doesn't seem fair.

Come back Eileen - it's not the same without you!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-10-2013, 06:50 PM
I Was NOT Attacking Lynn, she was being nice to me, so please do not think I was. If anyone had noticed I put the word "fun" in inverted commas.

My problems are my problems and I apologise to you all for having mentioned any of them on this chatty thread.

I will not do so again.

Please forgive me and please understand what I actually said instead of what you all think I said.

I AM SORRY AND I AM SORRY AND I AM SORRY AND I AM SORRY

I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE THIS STUPID OLD WOMAN
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Sally - thanks so much for the sympathy. Poor old Loki does go through it but he's doing really well, honestly. He's been much more himself today, not jumping at eggs or anything - I was even able to leave him for an hour to do the school run! . And the stomach is a bit better than before. It's us who are suffering with the smells!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 06:54 PM
*wanders in to the Ladies and pats Eileen consolingly on the back.

Would you like a drink brought in to you? Some nibbles perhaps??

TW, you might be right about Keshi not having built up the immunity and perhaps her system is a little delicate too after the bout of problems that she and the other pups had.

LS, thank goodness Loki is not scared of those eggs anymore!! I do hope that you conceal your reaction to the unwanted pongs, or he will get a complex on top of everything else!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Malka, please calm down. No one is having a go at you, we all want things to get better for you, but no one knows what to do for the best
Its awful the emergency doctor having to come out to you and you being in pain all the time, and then these so called workers making even more mess than they did last time
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
*wanders in to the Ladies and pats Eileen consolingly on the back.

Would you like a drink brought in to you? Some nibbles perhaps??

TW, you might be right about Keshi not having built up the immunity and perhaps her system is a little delicate too after the bout of problems that she and the other pups had.

LS, thank goodness Loki is not scared of those eggs anymore!! I do hope that you conceal your reaction to the unwanted pongs, or he will get a complex on top of everything else!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

Keshi isn't the one that was the most poorly one Sally, she more or less sailed through it
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Bitkin I think it is more to do with the fact that I am doing something completely mindless, also that I have allowed my mind to shut off for a little while.

Mind you it's a fair old pile of ironing....I may be some time...my brain may never come back..
Page 8 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >