Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 06:41 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Wednesday!

Morning all,

Had a good meeting out on site yesterday, but didn’t park my bum at my desk until nearly 1pm. This really didn’t help with the “thinking” that I have to do for today’s disciplinary..... guess I’ll have to wing it a bit.

I also have a meeting this afternoon which could take a while, so basically, my day is knackered before I start.

Ah well........

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Our marriage was a love match pure and simple; I was pure and he was simple.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 06:47 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Good luck with the disciplinary...I had a job once where I was scapegoat, I had to be the one giving out warnings and sacking the people, not nice at all and I didn't last there very long...fair enough if they deserve it but this was a company that had a high turnover of staff...I soon found out why One of the downsides of being management xx

Hope Ollie is ok Lynn xx

The dentist went ok yesterday but they have now decided to refer me to the orthodontal surgeon at the hospital, they are worried about the hardness in my face caused by the abcess, or where the abcess was...don't tell me I've got to have another op

It's raining cats and dogs here, Henry only wanted a short walk, lots of tiddles and straight back home for a rub down...hope it's a bit brighter elsewhere.

Have a good day all
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 06:47 AM
Morning Vicki. morning all one thing Vicki, the day will fly, i need to spend the morning in engineering again auditing, was in there all day yesterday, its a bind.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 06:50 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Good luck with the disciplinary...I had a job once where I was scapegoat, I had to be the one giving out warnings and sacking the people, not nice at all and I didn't last there very long...fair enough if they deserve it but this was a company that had a high turnover of staff...I soon found out why One of the downsides of being management xx

Hope Ollie is ok Lynn xx

The dentist went ok yesterday but they have now decided to refer me to the orthodontal surgeon at the hospital, they are worried about the hardness in my face caused by the abcess, or where the abcess was...don't tell me I've got to have another op

It's raining cats and dogs here, Henry only wanted a short walk, lots of tiddles and straight back home for a rub down...hope it's a bit brighter elsewhere.

Have a good day all
Morning Sheree - what a nuisance for you hon...... BTW, it's lashing down here

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki. morning all one thing Vicki, the day will fly, i need to spend the morning in engineering again auditing, was in there all day yesterday, its a bind.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz - it most certainly will, hon

Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Good morning all
car alarms and cul de sac's dont mix well..
Today i will mostly be moaning about other drivers on the m25 ..
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Good morning all
car alarms and cul de sac's dont mix well..
Today i will mostly be moaning about other drivers on the m25 ..
Morning Murf....

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

(((((((hugs))))))) for today hope it goes well.

Morning All.......have a brill day folks xxxxxxxxxxxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope today is not too bad Vicki and I hope Ollie is ok Lynn and yesterday went ok at your mums.
Tiddling down here and we done a longer walk in it because Kyiro would not do a poo and I can't get him in the garden to do one when its raining. Anyway he wouldn't go and i've got to pop out this morning .
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 08:27 AM
morning all

doing what we should have done yesterday....cleaning up..so if you dont see me again the bogie monster in the spare room has got me.....need to go to docs to get repeat perscription and get them to sign martin's from last week.

love the gem vicki

suex
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

(((Hug))) for today Vicki.

Very wet here too Sheree and I hope all goes well with the tooth. (((Hugs))) for you too.

Ollie is doing ok thank you.

My absence yesterday was down to what I thought was a power cut at 10 ish yesterday before going out and realising when Gorden and I got home it was something more between us and our neighbour we were without electricity till 4.15 this morning. They arrived at 9.45 pm and had it fixed by 4.15 am Bob next door now needs a nebuliser (sp) and Carol was worried so because of that we were put up the list.

They brought a generator so Bob could have the nebuliser (sp) running for a while. Nice helpful cheery bunch of men and grateful for the odd cuppa.

Hee hee loved the gem today Vicki. Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >