View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 10:17 PM
LG, you lucky man...I lived in a mobile home at ingolgmells skeggy and was happy. Hopefully if you do have to go down then hopefully they will have a routine and once you learn that....bullet dodged lol, sounds like you feel the same way I do about my family. Pleased you survive the shopping trip lol
Losos, when my uncle was in prison there were a few families who had to travel down from Scotland to Leicester but I am guessing the crime was committed in england, they did get help with travel costs but we did hear them complaining that the coaches that used to be laid on had been withdrawn!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-12-2015, 10:43 PM
No need to mention that my views are a tad right wing - everyone on here will know that only too well! lol ! Ref putting Child molesters and murderers etc on an island as mentioned earlier today. Well that would be one idea - but if I was Home Secretary the only place you'd need to put them would be a cemetery. Great believer in the rope! Very cost efective - you can use it thousands of times! Once they've been hung they'd never re-offend and you'd always know where they were. Great peace of mind there!
Whilst we are on the subject of criminals - perhaps an odd birching or flogging might convince the unruly members of society to mend their wicked ways. Bet you wouldn't get many of them coming back for seconds - there are entirely too many do-gooders and woolly minded liberal clowns in positions of power.
Should they have any problem finding someone to carry out the above - Not only am I available but would even pay my own expenses!
Bye fer now
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Evening
Am home from work, had a cuppa and some toast, am shattered tonight so am going to bed soon.
LG - I like your view on the criminals lol
NJ gorgeous pic of Kyla, love the trainers too.

Right see you all tomorrow am going to bed night all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 11:14 PM
LG, I guess there would be fewer criminals and fewer re-offenders
Evening and night night Mandy
I think I will be going to sleep.hopefully soon too
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 11:19 PM
Hi
Back from my shopping trip,got all my pressies sorted nowForgot to turn the heat off before I left,house is like a saunaoh well at least the water will be boiling for my bath.Got some bath bombs,looking forward to that in a bit
Christmas party in LG's new mobile home,methinksGeez it's hard to hide the big bucks!Think I'll stay close,might get a mention in the will
Hope everyone had a good day,really need to read through,I've lost track of who is doing what
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-12-2015, 11:43 PM
"The Will" - who said anything about a Will. You haven't been chatting to my Doctor have you Eileen? You know the old thing about not buying any green bananas or starting any long paperbacks! LOL !
Think you may have missed it Eileen, but we've been trying to buy somewhere near to the Mem's mothers place so that she can be close to her mum if needed, her mother now being in her eighties and although still tootling about round the farm and doing her bit. You never know what is just around the corner at that age. The mobile home is a compromise so she will have somewhere of her own to go to. As I put before, I wanted to buy a small farm or such but it was proving nigh on impossible to get somewhere in the right place and in time for it to be of any real use.
Her brothers will see to the siting and installation and this should all be accomplished by the end of January.
Right - time for my bed, after usual round of og walking etc, so Goodnight all and see you tomorrow. G.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2015, 11:50 PM
I reckon there'll be a strongbox hidden under the floor of the henhouse, soooo we'll need to find the key or blow it open,my theory anyway.
Can just imagine LG in a mobile home, how long will he last Inwonder.
Great you've finished the shopping, Eileen, I know I'm difficult to buy for and good of you to go to so much trouble for little me
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Health to enjoy LG,think it'll be fabHad some fun times in a mobile home once,but we'll not go into that!
Sleep well,see ya tomorrow
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 11:54 PM
TW.
I say I've finished shopping,but that'll never happenYour pressie is being air lifted to you,so listen out
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
We have now purchased a mobile home which will be sited at the family farm in Wales so that the Mem can visit the MIL whenever she chooses, it will be some 300 yards from the farmhouse so although close we won't be able to see them for trees, or they us! This means that should need arise we can both go down there and I will be able to take the dogs with me.
............................................suitab le one has proved too much of a problem, given the need for a certain degree of speed.
Well done LG can you clarify, do you mean what is sometimes called a 'static caravan' or do you mean a proper mobile home with an engine and wheels that go round, enabling a quick getaway if required
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5