She looks so happy,loving the trainers
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Nippy, tell Kyla her trainers rock!!!! Lovely photo
Hi TW, hope your back and ribs are alright today
Evening Lacey
Getting a bit worried about LG....haven't seen him since his shopping spree yesterday!!! Hope he hasn't got too distressed at spending his dosh
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2015, 07:19 PM
He's probably had to lie down in a darkened room and his wallet is in intensive care
Ribs are still sore, but not too bad, should have known better than to lie on the floor really, but all the faffing about for torches when all he had to do was put his hand through the gap cheesed me off
Just put my shavings in the loft again, I had Cariad and Keshi lay under my feet with a raw carrot each, Zen leaping about like a monkey and Lona and Mabs hovering, miracle I didn't tread on anyone or fall over them, they weren't for moving
More rain forecast for tomorrow, said to the lad at the wholesalers, no doubt I'll be seeing you before Christmas
Got petrol at Asda round there £1.01.7 a litre, put £25 and got 3/4 of a tank,and its a big tank. Plus I get cashback using that card so win win all round.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Tree up lights on but they will need jigging about in the morning.
Nippy Jen those trainers were made for outfit. Kyla makes a beautiful star.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Kyla's gorgeous. We had a walk in the lovely sunshine this morning again although it was bitter cold. Got orijen for Sammy and gave him a small amount, he couldn't keep away from the water dish. Tried again with small amount later and he drank gallons. Of course I googled it and eeek came across a page where people were saying their dogs had died of liver or kidney disease after putting them on orijen so now of course I daren't give it to Sammy so that's money wasted.

All the reports and reviews I found before were positive, what a brilliant food but when I put in about the thirst came across other reviews. I can't see it's the amount of protein as Eden which he's on now is just as high. Thinking of getting one with lower protein but don't know what to get. I'm probably just paranoid but too scared to give it to him.

Life was so much simpler before google
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 08:24 PM
1cutedog, look at millieswolfheart, my pair are on it and have been since puppies ....so about 18months
Petrol was a bargain TW
Lynn, look forward to tree photos
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Thanks Griff, you are a veritable fount of knowledge you always seem to have the answer of what to use and where to find it.

Have ordered 700gm Salmon for £5.00 and no delivery charge.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-12-2015, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
Never heard of that law though. Are they sure of that? Surely a person convicted here in Ireland even if from the UK?
Well Rosebud I am not sure, I am quoting what someone wrote on a thread here on Dogsey she allegedly knew someone who was in jail for a serious offence (It might have been murder) he was appealing the decision.

Basically I think it works like this, if a UK citizen commits an offence in the RoI then (if found guilty) he will be jailed in the RoI but if that same person commits the same offence in the UK he can not be sent to serve his time in jail in the RoI (e.g. Blasket Island)

Five years ago I was looking at the islands off the Scotland coast but I must admit Blasket Island and the others around there do look perfect. I assume no one lives there.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
...haven't seen him since his shopping spree yesterday!!! Hope he hasn't got too distressed at spending his dosh
Won't see him for a few days, he's probably had a shock and had to count what's left and it will take him that long.

A few million tucked away in little hidey holes around the grand mansion isn't going to be easy, one has to remember where they all are as I doubt he has written it down anywhere, one doesn't want the servants to find it does one
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Good evening All, Harvey - in answer to your question - "No - One bloody well doesn't!" lol !
Sorry about the absence but apart from the dreaded (and vastly expensive) shopping trip I have been busy at home and dealing with the Accountant, which took the better part of this afternoon.
We have now purchased a mobile home which will be sited at the family farm in Wales so that the Mem can visit the MIL whenever she chooses, it will be some 300 yards from the farmhouse so although close we won't be able to see them for trees, or they us! This means that should need arise we can both go down there and I will be able to take the dogs with me.
I would have preferred a property down there, which unlike a MH wouldn't depreciate but the sourcing of a really suitable one has proved too much of a problem, given the need for a certain degree of speed. This performance also means that I may well actually meet up with the Out laws/In laws after an absence of many years. Not my preferred way of talking to them - for me it'd be better talking to them via a Spiritualist.
Have had a quick catch-up and am pleased to see that the world of Dogsey has continued turning nicely without me! lol ! Too many things have been going on for me to make individual comment but as I said "All seems well". Will be back later, bye fer now.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >