Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Me too Steve if it comes my way I'll send it too you after
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 08:45 PM
even though we had the storm, the air is a little lighter to breath, but still warm, but heck of a lot better than last night and earlier today, the lightnening was awsome. for some reason it seemed to go sidways instead of stright down

Mo
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Cheers Kazz-send it down when your finished with it!

Problem is,when i had Abe-i used to leave all my windows wide open during the night-safe in the knowledge that no one would ever be able to burgle my house because of his jaws.Any potential burglar would have needed balls of steel to cross him.Consequently-nightime was nice and cool!

But Vegas is a very quiet dog and rarely uses his girlie bark! He also dont have any protective instincts yet and im sweating...
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 08:50 PM
He's still a baby Steve and the best guard dogs are the ones that are laid back - believe me no one wants a yappy snappy dog but one that is quiet confident and certain is better in my opinion.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Wish we would have a storm, it's still 27.2C here which is nearly 82F, kids stayed in the pool till 9.30pm not much point in getting them in, they'll never sleep, it's way too hot!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
well i am just watching the weather, and the storms have passed Coventry and Birmingham, if u r in the North East then its heading your way
Infact Coventry, is supposed to be 23-28 degrees tomorow!
best wishes
Yep we had a nice one at about 8ish! But it must've hit the tv transmitter as all the teles are off! Desperately had to tune into another transmitter so I could watch Top Gear!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2