Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-06-2005, 04:02 PM

What Would You Do?

I have a so called friend who is married. She talks to men on the internet during the day whilst her OH is at work. Anyway it seems she has been meeting one man and having an affair. A couple of times when this man has let her down about meeting she has text him on an old mobile she doesnt usual use, pretending to be me behind my back and saying how he has upset her. (hope that made sense).

This man has written her a few letter (have never seen them), her husband found them and so now she has told her husband its me having the affair and that she is covering for me. Obviously Im upset that she did this and now her husband is saying he doesnt want her around me because my behaviour might rub off on her. WHAT BLOODY BEHAVIOUR.

Anyway Iv had to tell my OH the whole story and he says dont get involved, but I feel its my reputation and I want to tell her OH the truth but also feel its not my business to tell him. Ordinarily I would not tell on another friend but I feel betrayed, what would you do???
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 04:07 PM
omg sue i can guess which silly sl*G this is//god she's soo pathetic.youve a right to be mad!!
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 04:08 PM
I would get some popcorn for the next episode of Dynasty

No, seriosly I would cut her off.
Your hb knows the truth and she´s obviosly no friend to you.
If you want to be a bit cruel, you could write her a letter explaining all and your decision, but adress it to them and make sure he reads it
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Ooh, well this is intersting, considering my dear so called 'father' did this, amongst other things, gladly him and mum are now divorced.
I remember, one of his friends told my mum, and i know she was more thankfull, it is in your court Sue, but i would think carefully, not just about telling your friedns OH, but if you dont, word will probablyspread, and people will think u do that sort of thing.
i would tell the OH, but that is me, i am a bitter person when it comes to this
You have to do what u think is right,
hope this helps
best wishes
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 04:10 PM
yeah sue i'd tell her poor hubby , after all how long have they been married ??10 mins at the most!!lol
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

19-06-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by candie
yeah sue i'd tell her poor hubby , after all how long have they been married ??10 mins at the most!!lol
9 weeks to be exact Sal!!!!!!!!

But it seems this has been going on since before the wedding.

I wouldnt mind the bloke she has been seeing is 65 (shes 34) and although she denies it shes only seeing him because hes loaded and keeps sending her expensive pressies. Iv seen a picture of him and hes gross.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2005, 04:18 PM
Urgh, gold digger, that is juts like being a (i will tone it down) a lady of the night.
How can she live with herself for doing this?
GO give her a good slap from me Sue, i bet her OH is really nice too, they usually r, when they have a cheating OH
best wishes
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Ask yourself if you want to be friend with such bxxxx?

Its kind of an easy answer isnt it?
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

19-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Oh I wont be friends with her from now on thats for sure.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 04:23 PM
I'd say if your hubby knows the truth. Leave well alone.

There is nothing worse than being the party doing the "telling" her husband believes her or is at least pretending too - although he may already have an inkling - but I'd say leave well alone you will be making more worries for yourself because no doubt her hubby won't believe you (if he doesn't want too) and you have no way of proving what she is saying is untrue. You may well just end up looking bitter. Keep your dignity and walk away.

Just cut her off no more contact its her life thats a mess not yours. The truth will always out anyhow - sooner or later.

Karen
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >