Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by RobK
Oh right now it's about 70 degrees f should hit 100 by noon!! Very low humidity though how is the humidity there? It makes a big difference.
You know the British summer Rob - 3 hot days and a thunderstorm! Get the earplugs ready!
RobK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-06-2005, 08:29 AM
LOL Dinahsmum!!

That is the way it is where I grew up in Idaho. I miss it!!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Hi everyone

I think you sent the thunderstorm to us Moli still really warm and sticky though.
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 09:23 AM
its way too hot to stay in bed!!its boiling here!
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 09:27 AM
Morning, not long got up, but there ya go

It's soooo hot here, but very gloomy!!!!!!!! I'm sure the sun will appear later on but i am no hurry if it's anything like yesterday

I took our two for walk about 8 last night, thinking it was cooler, boy was i wrong!!!!! It was as hot as ever, my poor Keisha couldn't breath after running for the ball 4 times, she was panicing and i could sense it!! I wanted to cry but my OH wouldn't let me Anyway, its cooler because the sun isn't out so i shall take them for a run now b4 it changes
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Good morning everyone, glad to get up this morning, been a very uncomfortable night lat night it was so humid. Temp this morning in Manchester is 29c 84f already going to be another hot and sticky day, come on the winter my dogs cant do anything in this weather except lay in front of air con unit

Mo
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 10:38 AM
Very hot here in east Cumbria, Sundays my hoovering morning but after only 2 mins hoovering the poor little hoover was getting very hot, I was very worried for it so I have put it under the stairs in the cool. I would strongly advise anyone else considering hoovering to do the same

I'm just gonna have to sit in the garden with a cold drink
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Het
Very hot here in east Cumbria, Sundays my hoovering morning but after only 2 mins hoovering the poor little hoover was getting very hot, I was very worried for it so I have put it under the stairs in the cool. I would strongly advise anyone else considering hoovering to do the same

I'm just gonna have to sit in the garden with a cold drink
Lol! Good idea Het, and I will take your advice on the hoovering, poor thing I don't want to overheat mine either.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Hiya all

Well its a weird weather here in Denmark.. They had promised 20-25 degrees celsius here today, but its about 15 and windy and cloudy.

Luna and I have been out at my mum's heloing to empty their livingroom and bedroom.. They are going to Madeira tomoz morning and while they are gone, they will get a new floor in the before mentioned rooms...
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

19-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Rob... but why can't you sleep??? (Why didn't anyone ask him!!??!) *grin*
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >