Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
RobK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-06-2005, 08:51 AM
Lottie

My only hope is that I mature faster than her and It's not looking good for me right now!! she is already smarter than me by a long shot(dont tell her I said that though)I'm enjoying everyday like It's my last at this point!! LOL!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Not to Worry RS it may have been a shock for the little girl at the time, but it will have added to her knowedge on how to take care of herself on the long road to independence
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 09:38 AM
Glad she is Ok RS !

what a shock that muct of been, god knows how ill cope !
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

19-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Don`t be to sure about leaving your kids behind........ I once left my son ( he was about 3 ) at the time, with my husband in a shop ,in spain, while i went into another.

We met up about 20 mins later ,with out a care in the world my huddy comes strolling up to me......... WHERE IS DAVID!!!!!!!!!! :smt107 I ask! .

He had completly forgotten he was with him.......... I nearly KILLED HIM.....

Hot footed it bak to the shop..... and David was happily getting fussed over by the shop assistant.

Hubby got 2 tellings off that day..... one by me, the other by the shop assistant
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 02:50 PM
aww your poor neice I don't have chldren yet but I definatley have that lioness instinct in me to protect. If anyone even looked at my 20 month old nephew the wrong way I'd kill them!! In fact I'm over protctive of my dog Jake, so I'll be a nghtmare when I have my own children.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Awww poor little mite

Don't think I've forgotten either of my kids but then again they follow me everywhere so don't get a chance to forget them
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

19-06-2005, 03:39 PM
My youngest is now 14 and up until he was 11 I still held his hand to cross the road. Everytime we approached a crossing my hand would shoot out and he would instinctively get hold and we would cross the road. It took my other kids and my husband to point out what we were doing before we both stopped. LOL
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2