Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2016, 06:47 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, April 3

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Birthday Mandy, hope you enjoyed your meal last night.

TW, June, hope you are feeling better this morning.

Hope all our four legged friends are on the improve now.

Griff, wish I had known you couldn't sleep last night as I lay there awake a lot of the night.

Going to be a lovely day today, they say it may go up to 18 or 19c. Wow, lets hope they are right!

Have a good day all, take it easy don't go mad, stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Bit wet here it decided to rain through the night. Sun breaking through now so hopefully we will get some time in the garden. If not we are planning to tidy the conservatory.

Happy birthday Mandy, also hoping you enjoyed your meal out last night too.
June hope your feeling better today.
Sounds as if it will be nanny naps for griff and Moyra.

Hoping everyone and four legged friends are well today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2016, 08:24 AM
Morning Moyra and Lynn.
Really overcast and miserable today, we had the nice weather yesterday Moyra. Probably only hit 12/13 but it made a nice change.
We had a tree taken down in our front garden last week. I know, it was an awful shame but it was rotting and I was worried it would blow down. It was a Rowan, quite a big one which meant all the berries came down everywhere and I didn't want my elderly neighbours slipping on them. So today my BiL is coming to take the wood away for his log burner.
Then my son and daughter in law are coming to lunch and bringing Kyla We were going to plant sunflowers to see whose grows the biggest, but now its raining
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2016, 08:27 AM
Oh Jenny, hope it dries up so you and Kyla can plant your sunflower seeds. My monies on Kyla's growing the biggest. Lol. Have a good day!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2016, 08:47 AM
Morning all
Thank you for my birthday messages I really enjoyed my meal and evening out. My best friend and her husband joined us after the meal.
This morning I sort of plan to do not much, except take Rosie out.
Seems to brightening up too so that's good
Right of cup of tea time
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2016, 09:21 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY
Moyra...wow, that would be great if we got that weather!!! i was out yesterday in just a tshirt so i will be happy if we get the same again
Nippy, i reckon your sunflower will grow the biggest
Lynn, hope you get out into the garden, i bet we will have plenty of wet weather and you can use that time to do the conservatory
I think i will be going up to my nans grave today...i haven't been for a bit and although it is 5 minutes in a car it takes me 2 buses and the best part of an hour there and back plus the time being there so i will get my dad to take me up
dad got showed a piccie of our friends babies last night....they are apparently the size of blueberries Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2016, 09:37 AM
Good morning

Nanny nap then this afternoon Moyra.

Hope dad takes you to your nan's rave Griff then you too can have a few zzzzzs

Hope the rain stops Nippy so you and Kyla can plant your sun flower seeds. Enjoy your such anyway

Pleased you had a good evening last night Mandy and Happy Birthday for today.

The conservatory can wait Lynn if its dry out in the garden and enjoy the weather whilst it lasts

Lovely here this morning, sunny and quite warm although it rained hard during the night. Teazle walked and I have made meat pies, apple pies and with the left over pastry jam tarts. If the weather holds out this afternoon for a walk along the seafront and up Galley Hill, the birth place of British motor racing. Have to get OHs legs working ready for his holiday

Have a good day and stay safe.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2016, 10:03 AM
Happy birthday Mandy.

Morning everyone. Feeling a bit jealous of the ones getting lovely sunny weather It's drizzling here, dull and miserable, a bit like myself then

Sammy was a wee sh!t in the park this morning haha After being good for so long he was deaf this morning and desperate to run of and play with the big dogs. He doesn't seem to bother when he gets trampled on and rolled over but it bothers me a bit, don't like the thought of him getting hurt or me having to pay big vets bills. The walk was shorter than usual because of this plus I feel like a right miserable cow this morning hahaha must have got up too early.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2016, 11:07 AM
Oh cd1, no peace for the wicked, dear little Sammy says I only wanted to play mum. Steve is building a new bird station as the current one tends to get so much seed spilled underneath it encourages the mice and pigeons. He is going to build one that will collect all the spare seed beneath it on a ledge! He is as happy as larry with his saws and tools, takes after his father for carpentry. He is back to work tomorrow so hopes to get it finished today!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2016, 11:08 AM
Was cold and dull this morning but the sun is out now and feels quite warm. Lots of people out walking dogs, so I am not taking the girls out today, feel dead mean, but I've got Kesh on Day 10 and Mabs is on Day 17, I think Mabs is done and dusted now, but she is still trying to hatch bones out. I tidy all the beds, get the wet out, poo pick, put it all back nice and smooth, with bankings. She goes in, digs a pile up into a corner, drops a bone in, and covers it over all that is left is the rubber matting, the rest of it is made into neat mountains all with a bone in Not sure if Lona is in season or not, she's swollen but keep blotting her and there is nothing showing, but could be a white season, Zen isn't in season, and Cariad has been done, but take one out, they all sulk if they don't go.
Have a lovely day today Mandy. Hope you get lovely prezzies and you are spoiled.
Shame about the tree Nippy, but if there's gales over the winter it could fall and cause damage or injury. The logs will go lovely in the log burner next winter as well. Hoping the sunflower competition goes well and it encourages the sun to stay around
Hope you feel better today Griff, are you taking flowers to her grave.
1cd, he's getting better, there's always blips. When they get old you wish you had the norty youngsters back you know, seems hard to believe my two sedate old ladies were the scourge of the village, and its quite sad really.
Sue I'm sure you're cooking for another family as well, that freezer must be full by now Whens the cruise, is it soon.
Lynn, have a nice day today in the garden, fingers crossed it stays fine, just going to have a look at the piccies you've posted
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >