Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2006, 07:06 PM

sick b*****ds

my friend has just come back from walking ella with frazer and lucie , they went to feed the horses when they noticed a horse and her fole , as they got closer they saw some sick b*****d had thrown some thing flamable on to her and burnt her really badly on her back and her head they went to the police station but as yet no one else had reported . needless to say lucie and frazer have come back very upset , ive told her she will go to a special horse hospital my friend said he has never seen anything so sick in his life , i will go other tomorrow to see if the police have sent a vet and make sure they are doing something , i just dont understand some people , now i have to try get lucie to stop crying and get her to bed
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-05-2006, 07:09 PM
ther are some sick an sad ba****ds out there. hope the kids are ok. let us know how the horse gets on and if they catch the sickos
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by mark meek
ther are some sick an sad ba****ds out there. hope the kids are ok. let us know how the horse gets on and if they catch the sickos
i will do i no how slow our police can be so i will walk ella that way tom and let you all no what happens to her
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2006, 07:17 PM
I am absolutely at a loss for words.... what sick sick people there are in this world.
Rachel
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2006, 07:20 PM
i just no i wont sleep tonight , i cant imagin the pain it is in lucie is only 5 bless her and wants to be a vet when she grows up so her seeing it has really upset her
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Call the RSPCA if you wait until tomorrow the poor thing might be Dead, the pain she must be in. she needs help today.
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-05-2006, 07:23 PM
I know there are some sickos out there
a few years back the horse of our local corner shops owner was badly slashed with razor blades
it makes you feel sick
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2006, 07:27 PM
ive just called the station and asked if anyone has been to her yet and they said an officer is there waiting for a vet so fingers crossed she will be ok and they catch the evil b*****ds
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2006, 07:28 PM
Well Done
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
ive just called the station and asked if anyone has been to her yet and they said an officer is there waiting for a vet so fingers crossed she will be ok and they catch the evil b*****ds
Lets hope
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >