Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-08-2016, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Teazle now seems to be virtually herself. Has had two walks and I have also stripped her, ...............................................I now have a dog to walk and not a bush with legs
So glad she's OK now. I like the 'bush with legs' analogy with Casey that would be a 'tree with legs'
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Harvey, I do 10tablets a week...every Wednesday, I am not allowed to lie down with it, there was talk of me going down the injectable route but I have managed to dodge that so far!
Awww how wonderful that you met Ted, I bet that was a lovely sight to see
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-08-2016, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Harvey, I do 10tablets a week...every Wednesday, I am not allowed to lie down with it, there was talk of me going down the injectable route but I have managed to dodge that so far!
Awww how wonderful that you met Ted, I bet that was a lovely sight to see
Thanks for explaining, I agree with you, keep away from needles I shall try to think of you swallowing all those tablets every Wednesday from now on. I take 5 a day but there are no 'after effects' thankfully.

Yes it was lovely to meet Ted, it's almost a year since the last Newfie we met on a walk.

Must go now, goodnight one and all, see you soon
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2016, 10:21 PM
Harvey, G.O.T, = Game Of Thrones
I have exactly the same problem, people more or less climbing trees, hiding behind things etc.because they 'are afraid of dogs' my reply nowadays is WHY ARE YOU HERE, because you will see a lot of dogs about, so best to go somewhere else, where I don't know, but not spoiling my walk because you want to be afraid. I am petrified of spiders, so I am not going to - ever - go where there are lots of spiders, same with slugs, don't like 'em, so will go where they are not if I can. possibly do that.
I've never mentioned this on here, but was invited some time ago to take some of the girls to a school to help kids read, kids read to the dogs if they are experiencing issues with reading outloud to a teacher. This has gone really well and it is to become a permanent fixture next term, up to now anyway. Headmaster (who looks like he has just left 6th form by the way) was bitten by a dog when a child, and always been terrified of dogs, well he has come on in leaps and bounds since we started our afternoon visits, and can't get enough of dogs now!!!
Lovely you have met a friend for Casey and Lara, and hoping you have other meets with Ted, its a wonderful thing isn't it. Glad I'm not the only one who is totally mystified by the so called 'live' Olympic events
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4