View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Yes... i would check and double check and i would have just accidentally kicked it over there Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2016, 02:30 PM
First rule always being...Don't Get Caught!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 03:31 PM
absolutely and if you do get caught...never 'fess' up Lol
as i say, i really did struggle with the first episode but that was as i was only half watching Lol but it is really very very good.
My media box thing came yesterday...hadn't got what i wanted on it so managed to add what i wanted myself and was worth the £22....hope my dad will be pleased
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 03:34 PM
I don't know about the old Xtrail but on the new one the seat backs fold down onto the seat and leaves a gap between back and front seats

Lol at Zen she knows what she wants and its not an apple.

Hope you continue to feel ok today Griff.

Teazle now seems to be virtually herself. Has had two walks and I have also stripped her, Top coat ready to come out but undercoat not so good so a little threadbare in places Still it will all grow back. I now have a dog to walk and not a bush with legs
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 03:48 PM
I am pleased Teazle is feeling better, Deags has been bothering with her butt the past couple of days but i think it is as she had an upset tum, i am giving them butternut squash and sweet potato mash for tea today too.
Lol @ the bush on legs, as for the threadbare bits...hmmm could be ventilation holes Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 05:08 PM
Afternoon all,
Come back from work, Lauryn just gone Tony on afters so only me Nd Rosie till 9 ish tats if I stay awake cos I'm shattered
I rang home earlier,whilst on my break Tony was walking back from town this morning and found Rosie's old tag, stuck in the hedge it's been lost well over a month cos we got her a new one- how weird is that
Hope everyone is well
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Lol..well Mandy, you now have a spare!!! What are you and Rosie going to get up to left unsupervised lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Probably sleep the sleep of the righteous. It is strange about the tag, I mean how did it get there
Glad Teazle is a bit better now, maybe she has disposed of whatever it was that was annoying her.
Raining here now. Everyone had tea with a slice of melon for afters. I've used the last of tumeric to make Golden Paste, I think I need to get some girly shopping done on t'interweb, run out of a few things, especially now Tony's back on the round, mind you I had the two guys who were covering it trained up anyway, just in case.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-08-2016, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
it says live but nothing happens, unless its on telly somewhere or other. No proper schedules or info, all looks good till you actually want to watch and then unless its fencing, judo, canoeing and all the other myriad stuff you never actually see it.
Think I'll have another episode of G.O.T. actually
'evening all
June, I had a try on the 'puter for OH and she was not happy for the same reasons, it says 'live' but hard to work out what is on and when. She has given up now and just watches it on telly which allows me be on the 'puter chatting on Dogsey which, to me, is far more enjoyable

BTW what is G.O.T.

Was just parking up this afternoon, let the terrible two out, and another car arrived, lady called out the window "Guess what I've got in here" yes, another Newfie, a lovely all black boy called 'Ted' all three had a great time playing and chasing themselves around.

She also told me that Knettishall Heath featured in the Sunday Times recently, that would explain the increase in dogless walkers, normally we only see one or two but this last week there have been dozens two adult men we came across Monday, one was acting very weird, and the other was saying "But we are afraid of dogs"

So, if you don't like dogs why visit place where all the dog owners for 20 miles around come It is a wild life area but there are many walks all signposted and dogs are allowed 'off lead' every day of the year on some trails.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-08-2016, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
..chemo day today but so far i seem to be not too bad, was dreading it after last week...i felt rotten, so far i just feel a bit tired and a tiny bit sick
Hi Griff, could you clarify for me, I think I read a while back that you do the 'chemo' thing at home, does it involve injections or do you have tablets How long does it last do you have to lie down while it's working

Thank heavens today was better than last week.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >