Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Some illnesses are zoonoses and so yes can be passed around.

How is she today?
Aha!

She's getting slowly better, things seem to be firming up a little. They are out with dad at the moment for a morning run
phil2009
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-02-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi
Glad its starting to firm up shell prob be better befor you no it.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

24-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Glad to hear Paris is improving.
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Hi all,

Thanks for all your well wishes and help.

We've been to the vets this morning, Paris although slightly better than the first day seemed to have stopped improving and now Phil has it too

The vet has given them an anti-inflammatory injection each and some pro-kolin paste to put on their food. Cost a small fortune so i'm hoping it does the trick!

They are both happy and bright eyed in themselves so at least it doesnt seem to making them feel too poorly. Poor Phil was really bad last night, I left them for 3 hrs and there were 3 puddles of mess in their room

Please sending some healing vibes for the pair of them and some wishes for sleep for me! I've been getting up every 2 hours to let them out, i'm exhausted! This must be what its like to have a puppy or a baby!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2009, 11:48 AM
I hope you get them sorted soon, at least they are in good spirits. Its worrying when they're not well. We are sending healing vibes and crossing everything for you.

Get some rest if you can your babies need you!!
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
I hope you get them sorted soon, at least they are in good spirits. Its worrying when they're not well. We are sending healing vibes and crossing everything for you.

Get some rest if you can your babies need you!!
Aww! Thank you. Just about to put my feet up with a cuppa and some biccies, they've just had a 2 bonio-pro-kolin-sandwich! They seemed to enjoy it so at least i havent got to find some magical sneaky way to get them to eat the stuff!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3