View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2010, 05:18 PM
The Ostrich twisters arrived yesterday, I ordered 5 of them as they were on offer. I gave her one today & it lasted all of 10 minutes she did enjoy it though!!
I'm looking for something that might actually last a day, that she could have a chomp of & then go back to it!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
The Ostrich twisters arrived yesterday, I ordered 5 of them as they were on offer. I gave her one today & it lasted all of 10 minutes she did enjoy it though!!
I'm looking for something that might actually last a day, that she could have a chomp of & then go back to it!
Ahh, so they don't last that long then Two of mine would go through one in no time at all then, I imagine. Umm, can I ask how much p&p was please? And how long did it take the company to deliver?
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Ahh, so they don't last that long then Two of mine would go through one in no time at all then, I imagine. Umm, can I ask how much p&p was please? And how long did it take the company to deliver?
I ordered them on Wednesday night & they arrived on Friday morning. The postage was around £2 I think.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I ordered them on Wednesday night & they arrived on Friday morning. The postage was around £2 I think.
That is quick delivery xxxx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 01:29 PM
What about those white, sterile meat-filled bones?

Those should be safe enough? Marius has those as a treat and has a very strong jaw. (Lola gets one too BTW, but my point wouldn't have been made!! )
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2