Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-08-2013, 06:41 PM

What a welcome home

We got home today and my son Nat had brought Marco out to the front, we had to park at the top of the road (4houses away) as hubby's car was in my spot on the drive - well Marco went mad, he ran up the road and then from one to the other of us, seeing with excitement which he's never done before, he peed at both us us as he ran to and fro. He then kept running up the drive and back out to us again and again as if he was showing us where we live

We went straight into the garden with him and he ran round like crazy, needless to say we've had hours of lovely cuddles....and we even got to have a cuddle with Nat too when Marco let us!
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-08-2013, 06:41 PM
And he's grown so much, can really see he's gone taller
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Love that Nothing nicer than the reunion
I picked mine up from kennels earlier,was only away for two days OMG such a drama queen..I had ladders in my tights!!
He'll probably follow you everywhere for a day or so
Did you enjoy your holiday? and how is your son?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Aw that is lovely. Mine were the same when I used to pick them up from kennels, I was virtually trampled underfoot
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Isn't it great to have such a warm welcome
You know when I was "between dogs" it was the thing I missed most. It is just dreadful coming home to an empty house.
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-08-2013, 07:24 PM
Oh it's fabulous, except he's glued to underfoot and I just caught his paw as I was picking his ball up while playing fetch, luckily he seems ok after a quick yelp.

Nat isn't good at all sadly Eileen, he's been to the clinic every day for dressing changes and its getting worse not better, he's had swabs done and he's got three different bacteria in it, two that they know what they are and another one they're not sure of - he's on antibiotics for three months and has been signed off work for another 4 weeks, the surgeon who operated is on holiday so he saw his second in command today. I think it was getting him down being off work and home alone, he was glad to have Marco, he's never had time off since leaving school and the 4 weeks have dragged for him, I think he'll be okay now we are back.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2013, 07:26 PM
That sounds very scary, poor Nat. I hope they sort it out very quickly for him and he is back on his feet.
Very depressing for him though
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Ah so sorry for Nat,bless him,it's bound to be getting him down,hopefully when the antibiotics kick in he'll feel a lot better xx
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Thanks - didn't help that he had to sell his ticket to the V festival as there's no way he could have travelled there or camped and then he also couldn't go and watch his beloved Wigan at Wembley and then even worse they lost - the understandable woes of a 20yr old