View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 10:06 AM
Sorry to hear about Paxo You can be proud you gave her a good life.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Sorry to hear about Paxo You can be proud you gave her a good life.
Thank you for your words xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
What a beautiful tribute. Thank goodness for people like you and Pat that give these wonderful birds the chance to experience what life should be like. Run free precious Paxo. xxxx
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh hon, I'm so sorry...... xx
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
So sorry she lost her fight Steph, I know how devastated you must feel, poor little Paxo, but think of what you gave her, a life of luxury that she would never have known otherwise. xxxxxxxxxx
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Poor Paxo, but she had a happy end to her life because of you

Just a chicken
and I am crying for just a chicken I have never even met
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Really sorry Steph xxx
R.I.P Paxo, free forever at the Bridge xxx
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Oh Im so sorry to hear the news. Paxo was not just a chicken, she was your chicken. And what a fantastic second chance she had with you. Cluck free Paxo. xx
Originally Posted by tokiayla View Post
So sorry, sleep tight Paxo x
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Sorry Steph. She did at least know what it was like to be a chicken and a loved one at the end.

Run free Paxo.
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Paxo spend her last years being loved, well cared for and having the freedom to move about and just be a chicken, bless her.
Run free at the bridge Paxo xx
Thank you all for your kind words, they are comforting.

It's always a familiar thing isn't it when you loose something that guilt that ''was there anything else I could of done'' although I know I couldn't of, I am sure she went knowing she was much loved and she at least had that taste of freedom xxxxxx Thank you
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Ah Steph I'm so sorry, glad she got to know what life should really be like with you.

Happy foraging at the bridge sweet Paxo

xxxxxx
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
I'm so sorry

Have fun at the bridge Paxo x
Originally Posted by Ladyjack View Post
Awwww, she sounds as though she was a little darling, I love to watch chickens when they strut about, and the way they cock their heads. enjoy foreageing at the bridge Paxo.

Glenice.
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Aw Paxo may the happiness and love you found with your mum and dad now be eternal . Enjoy the bridge xx
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
As everyone else has said sis, You gave Paxo the best 18 months or so of her life. You have nothing to feel bad about. I can vouch for how she blossomed in your care. I remember seeing her not long after you got her, sage and Onion. She was a sorry sight, then I saw her last week and the difference was just astounding. Her colours were beautiful which is a testement to your love and care...Night night Paxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Originally Posted by MXG View Post
I am so sorry.
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Im so sorry steph, xxxx
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
So sorry to read this Steph. I think the chucks were older than was first thought and it was just her time.

But what a wonderful life she had with you - how she blossomed and was allowed to show her character.

RIP Paxo.
Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
I'm so sorry for you loss. There is no such thing as "just a (any animal) when they are owned and loved as pets. Bless you for saving her from the battery farm.
Thank you all xxxxxxxxxxx

She will be missed, as she had a lovely way about her. I am glad she got to see the sun, rain,snow etc., that has made things easier xxxxxxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 03:44 PM
So sorry I have missed this previously Steph...such a pity, I know how much you loved her.

As the others have said though, you gave her a wonderful home for those last years of her life, she experienced what it was like to be free and well cared for.

Huge (((hugs)))

Run free darling Paxo xxx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3