Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2006, 08:32 AM

Bark in the Park has been cancelled

We were all going to Blaise Castle today for a 3 mile walk, for the Blue Peter Bark in the Park, in support of Guide Dogs, unfortunately it's been cancelled, found this on the website this morning:-

The events at Feynman Castle, Vale of Glamouring and at Blasé Castle, Bristol have been cancelled due to Health and Safety issues in the light of the heavy rainfall causing the sites to be waterlogged.

Such a shame, we were all really looking forward to it Lets hope it's rescheduled soon.
willow_pheonix
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-05-2006, 09:49 AM
The Glasgow one is still on, we are just getting ready to leave, and it has been raining all week, but then thats normal for us lol
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Hope you have a lovely day, seems such a shame, so much effort and planning has gone into it, all the stalls, marquees are up as well

It's nice weather today too, plus we didn't have rain yesterday either, so I thought it would have been ok.....never mind, lets hope they do it another day.
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2006, 08:07 PM
I went to the one at Heaton Park, to be honest it was really muddy, absolutly packed & lots of hard work, took ages to find as there wasn't a single signpost to the area where it was to be held which I found a bit daft for a big blue peter event, needless to say we didn't stop very long.