Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2015, 09:03 AM

Morning dogsey Saturday

Now then who will I cross with this time? Morning all off soon to play with puppies. Yeh thats all I do it for really. Sunny and bright and been for the first walk with his nibs. Will pop in later to see how you all are. Hopefully on the mend if been and still poorly. ttfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Good Morning folks.

Oh boy I had a bad night last night I could do with going back to bed. My ankle is bad again, taken ibuprofen. Just managed to walk Amber a short way enough for her to do what's necessary.

Disgusting that they had lowered the flags in London for the death of the Saudi King immediately after he has approved the beheading of a woman and the 1000 lashes and 10 year sentence for a poor bloke that expressed his views.

Have a good day everyone. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2015, 09:10 AM
I see I have crossed with you Moyra. I expect they will amalgamate.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Good morning fellow members a reasonable morning cold and sunny.

My chest infections is getting worse so I don't feel like doing a lot . I am going to start some pickled cabbage and do the ironing. The marmalade making is finished for this year which is s good thing

Enjoy your day everyone.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2015, 09:21 AM
Morning all.
Oh goodness me, poorlies again.
Moyra, look after that ankle, always something at our age
Meg, sorry your chest is getting worse. Hope you are able to have a quiet day and get some rest.
Morning Brenda
Beautiful day here but still feels cold
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2015, 09:24 AM
Morning, everyone. Meg, have you seen a doctor? Chest infections can turn nasty in the blink of an eye. Mine did and I was in ICU for 9 days with pneumonia and a collapsed lung. So now I always take them seriously. Hope you feel better.

In other news, I feel better today, sore throat nearly gone, lip lesion nearly gone. Still very tired, to be expected as my anemia worsened after the procedure. Remarkably, I think I might head out to the park later. I feel better.

Bunny looks a tad off this morning, but she is old so I'll let her rest and see if we're all up to going to the park. Might put it off, Nigredo still probably needs time for his nails to heal. Eh, depends on how the day goes.

Have a great day, everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2015, 09:34 AM
Morning,
Moyra, sorry to hear your ankle is bad
Meg, you stay in the warm and i hope the chest is soon better
Nippy, morning, we have sun too but it is chilly
nothing planned for today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Meg, concerned for you as it sounds like mine went. I am still not better with my chest but it is better than it was. Trouble just as you feel you are on the mend it is that type of virus that just comes back with a vengeance. Do look after yourself.

Thanks Jenny are you ok? Very cold here but the sun has come out so looks like it could be a nice day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2015, 10:14 AM
Good morning

Hugs to Meg and Moyra as they feel poorly. Look after that chest Meg.

Enjoy your puppy training Benda.

Bright and sunny here but we obviously had a lot of rain in the night. Teazle walked and have cleared the lawn of branches and twigs - bin goes out on Monday Nothing planned for today so will see what happens The ground is far to wet to do anything in the garden Can't wait for it to dry out and warm up a bit as have plans to do quite a bit to there this year.

Stay safe and warm
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2015, 10:45 AM
Cor Sue, your binmen work on a monday...ours all have the day off! Our council are proper thick when it comes to the bin, they will lay on overtime for the crews to collect missed collections...erm does that not encourage them to miss the collection to get the over time? also they have a thing where say they should finish at 4m but get the round done by 2pm, they can go home...again encourages them to take shortcuts
Dad has been and washed and hoovered his car, they have gon off now to look at this new one
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »