register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
staffysmum
Dogsey Junior

27-01-2005, 04:37 PM

staffordshire bull terrier puppies coming soon (breeding non-KC registered dogs)

hi all im new and my staffy bitch is due pups on 23 march 05 mum and dad are black my pups will be fully vet checked and wormed second litter now her first litter contained 6 healthy happy puppies who are all still alive and kicking last year she had two boys (one black) (one chocolate) and four girls (two light brindle) (one red) and (one chocolate) my pups are pedigree but not k.c unfortunatly (but the papers dont make the dog)only needed usually if your gouing to show them pm me for more info thanks for looking
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Hi staffysmum
excuse me if I am speaking out of term but IMO it is not a good idea to offer a 'delivery' service! Anyone who deserves to own one of your babies should be willing to travel to visit before buying and then again travel in order to collect.I know you are only trying to offer a service but we usually advise AGAINST buying from someone who will deliver since it is usually not the ploy of a responsible breeder!
If they want one of your babies and are serious they WILL travel!...if they won't then they shouldn't have one in the first place
staffysmum
Dogsey Junior

27-01-2005, 10:02 PM
i agree im sorry i only meant good i feel sorry for those who cant drive as i no how frustrating it can be
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2005, 11:19 PM
a piccie of parents would be nice
staffysmum
Dogsey Junior

27-01-2005, 11:23 PM
i cant post em cos for some strange reason photo bucket wont work so unless i can send them to some body then i cant
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi Staffysmum, it is unfortunate that your puppies are not going to be KC registered. That means that they cannot have there heritage traced, nor be tested for health issues. These are things that should be important to breeders and puppy buyers alike.

Obtaining the healthiest puppy available, should be every puppy buyers top priority.

I must admit that I never encourage anyone to buy a puppy that isn't KC registered, in fact I actively discourage it. I believe that KC papers are very important when it commes to health. Theres no way of checking back without them. However as you only mated your bitch 7 days ago you can't yet be sure she's pregnant.

Dawn R.
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by staffysmum
i cant post em cos for some strange reason photo bucket wont work so unless i can send them to some body then i cant
email away i have posted the other ones for you in the picture section
staffysmum
Dogsey Junior

28-01-2005, 11:22 AM
she took last year the chances shes not im afraid are slim so im sorry but ino the sighns and id say she is ive experienced quite alot so guess wat i say she is
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2005, 11:35 AM
Can i just ask what the signs are after 7 days?????

Im not criticising or having a dig at anyone here (just incase anyone thinks i am) but i thought you couldnt tell till weeks later?
What are the signs at such a young age of the pregnancy?
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2005, 11:45 AM
i dont think its fair that anyone start saying now that she shudnt be breeding from an un registered dog since shes already pregnant and had puppies before.
Not everyone agrees that kc reg is the way to go. I think if anything we shud be offering support and advice not critisism.

Maybe we should be giving this new member benefit of the doubt and hope that she has put alot of thought into breeding and is going to find good homes for the pups
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »