View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Morning everyone, well it could be worse here I suppose but none to bright. Have a good day all. Stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Sat waiting for Virgin, stuck a note on the door saying Back in 10 Mins and took car over to garage as soon as it was open, luckily they never turned up early. Girls were up and fed and tidied up whilst it was still dark, they were a bit shell shocked and went back to bed immediately I'd finished with them Sunny and dry here now, would be a nice day for a walk but obviously cannot move as yet. Enjoy the moors Gordon. Never been in that hotel you mentioned, its such a funny shape, I'd be worried about it falling over on its face Poor Izzy, wonder if she got her little leg caught on something, hope its OK for her Eileen. Wonder what's up with OH's foot Twix, hope the doctor finds out what it is. For the first time in ages my laptop started a lot quicker than normal, it must know that Sky will be no more from today onwards
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2015, 10:16 AM
Morning all...

Sorry to see Izzy has a poorlie foot/leg, hope the vet can sort it, bless her. Is she not hibernating or do you keep her awake

Enjoy the walking over the moors, might take your mind off what the mensab is doing with your credit card We are with Orange TW, never had a problem with them, you wont know what to do with all that internet speed hope all is well with everyone else and the lurgies are on their way and folk are feeling better.

Not a bad morning here, a tad breezy, got the dogs sitting room quilt on the line, Kalli was sick on it last night, but she seems to be OK, will keep an eye on her.

Sat up till one this morning watching Broardchurch, didn't see the first series but caught some of this one and thought it looked quite good, so now will catch up with it.

Didn't get to my friends yesterday as the parcel didn't come till five, so am off today.

Have a good day, stay safe, warm and dry xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2015, 10:28 AM
Virgin here now, so that'll be done before lunch. Bad News from the garage, they've got to order my wheel bearing in so picking it back up later, its not going to be cheap and with having to pay the first couple of hundred on the insurance for my kitchen ceiling I just can't do it and the welding. So just the wheel bearing for the time being and see how I am next month financially. Didn't expect to have to pay out for another light, but ringing the insurance later to see if I can get it on that, but will still have the 200 excess to pay. Ah well, such is life, I KNEW the light at the end of the tunnel was an express train
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2015, 11:07 AM
I love my vet checked wee Izzie's leg all over,couldn't find anything at first,then he stretched it out a bit more than I liked still no,flipped her over and stretched it out again and said " yes,there it is"!! As far back as possible she has managed to get something embedded Not sure what,cause there is obviously an infection in it,swelling etc So we're home now with some ab cream with a tiny little spatula type tool that he kindly marked for me so I hit the spot Doesn't recommend leg stretching at home So,she'll be upside down twice a day,having cream applied,will go back Monday to face the Tweezers!!
Didn't pop her head in once so she got a huge Fruit salad on the way home
TW always something isn't there?
Can't believe how wild it is outside Really pays to Winterproof the garden,all my bits are strapped down
Playing catch up now,bit of housework,ironing,walk the Princess,without her taking off!!
Coffee first as always
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-01-2015, 11:08 AM
TW

putting "back in 10 minutes" doesn't really help.Better to say a time when you intend to get back by
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-01-2015, 11:13 AM
Good morning fellow members agggg excuse me if I scream one of those mornings.

I should have gone shopping but the car wouldn't start flat battery ,
..breakdown cover is not home start,
..son in meetings so couldn't take me to halfords,
..having hair cut at hairdressers late morning later.
I rang the garage and a Knight on a white charger arrived wearing a wooly hat and fitted a new battery .
That is what I call service

Shopping done now and put away , next stop hairdressers

Enjoy your day everyone what's left of it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2015, 11:18 AM
Awwww glad izzy has had her problem found and that she was a brave girl
TW, sorry you are facing more expense...my month has been like that too...hopefully your superfast broadband will make up for things
Morning Tumbleweed
Morning Elaine, enjoy your trip to your friends
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2015, 11:19 AM
Tumbleweed, it is only 10 minutes to drop car off at garage and walk back, benefits of living in a small village! Wonder if Izzy has been out partying and it is a piece of cocktail umbrella she has got trapped underneath her. Flaming Heck, what a wonderful start to the morning eh Meg, glad you found a knight and white charger at that time of the morning and he sorted you out. Took necessary piccies, and sent quotes off to insurance, Virgin man off to sort my phone line out, girls waiting expectantly for me to take them a walk as it is 'time' I'm sure they have alarm clocks nice dry morning needs to stay that way a little longer
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2015, 11:19 AM
Sorry ELAINE,Hi
I don't hibernate her Some say its beneficial,others are of the opinion that Tortoise housing,heating and light requirements are so advanced now it isn't necessary.She is 9 yrs old,picture of health so for now I'm happy enough to leave as is Some don't make it,think secretly I'm afraid to take the risk She's fine
Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »