Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 11:41 AM
I try to read...but...

I'm afraid I don't have a long enough concentration span Honestly it's terrible and alot of the time if I really do try to concentrate and read I can only make it a page or two then I fall asleep everytime It's just all those small words and it's worse if there are no pictures...LOL...Seriously a good book for me is a childs book...lol

My mum did get me about three really nice books about wolves though for my birthday thing is I told her can you make sure they have lots of nice glossy pictures in to help keep me concentrated!...but she got them online and obviously couldn't flick through them first and they don't have enough pictures...lmao!...They are very interesting though, if only I could get past the first few pages...lol

I'm so pathetic with reading!...you know those free little kiddies books from books by Rhald Dahl on the cereal packets not so long ago, well it took me ages to read one of them...

I could never imagine in 100 years that I could read a novel with no pictures from start to finish it would be impossible...So a novel or something would do me head in

Just as well people tend to write small paragraphs on here...lol

(sorry for lowering the tone while you guys talk about serious book reading )
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 12:46 PM
I'm almost finished with Kathy Reich's Grave Secrets

Very good

Have also finished a few Patricia Cornwell books.. Would love to read The Da Vinci code by Dan Brown, just havent been able to affort it yet..
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
I try to read...but...

I'm afraid I don't have a long enough concentration span Honestly it's terrible and alot of the time if I really do try to concentrate and read I can only make it a page or two then I fall asleep everytime It's just all those small words and it's worse if there are no pictures...LOL...Seriously a good book for me is a childs book...lol

)
lol myschievous hun that is just like me,, i cant even read my "take a break" with out my eyes starting to roll round my head

although i did read john edwards book a few years back anf thouroughly enjoyed it but them i believe in life after death and the paranormal so i like things like tht

kimberley x x x
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 01:02 PM
lol@take a break
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 01:13 PM
im a magazine feind

love "take a break" and "thats life" and any other magazine i can get my hands on
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by nemosmummy
im a magazine feind

love "take a break" and "thats life" and any other magazine i can get my hands on
lol...you sound like my mum!...she loves those too...I call em 'sad rags'...lol...(like eddie used to say to her mum on Ab Fab when she would read take a break...lol) No disrespect to you or your favorite reading material though babe...lol
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by bellaluna
I'm almost finished with Kathy Reich's Grave Secrets

Very good

Have also finished a few Patricia Cornwell books.. Would love to read The Da Vinci code by Dan Brown, just havent been able to affort it yet..
i would be happy to send it to you when i have finished it , i also like patricia cornwell . just bought portrait of a serial killer , jack the ripper case solved .by patricia cornwell .. im really in to murders and forensics ..
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Awww Diane

Thank you very much

Yeah I like that too. You should read Kathy Reichs, she's very good too...

I've read 3 of her books now. And she's just as good as Patricia Cornwell
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
lol...you sound like my mum!...she loves those too...I call em 'sad rags'...lol...(like eddie used to say to her mum on Ab Fab when she would read take a break...lol) No disrespect to you or your favorite reading material though babe...lol
i dont find reading magazines stimulates my brain enough the only magazines i buy are doggy ones . mind you a magazine costs about the same as a good paper back these days
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 01:41 PM
I think the last one I read was Danielle Steeles 'Daddy'

What a heart wrencher that was
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >