Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
That's really nice Foxy, and also really nice that she thought of you and bought you such a lovely present - don't think most girls of that age would do that! Maybe it has made her appreciate you more after spending time with some pretty nasty people hey? She's a really good girl your Laura. (Yes you can tell her I said so!)
Yes it was quite expensive - $60 which is about at least £30 isn't it.

I was really mad when she told me what her louse of a dad had done She saw them in the shop and said she was going to get one for me so he immediately got in the queue and decided he was going to buy one from his 8 year old son for his mother (his second ex-wife) The man said it was 40 dollars so he bought it. When it came to Lauras turn to buy hers the man said 60 dollars (for the same one ) She asked why he had only charged her dad 40 dollars and he said he had made a mistake when he said 40 but had to sell it for 40 cos he had said that. Any decent dad would have given her the extra 20 dollars or at least split the difference but oh no not this louse. Its great that he pays for his sons present but not his daughters isn't it. This is how they all were all the time on the holiday treating Laura differently than the younger grandchildren who just had to spend their money and then ask for more whereas she couldn't. My family all gave her money to spend, its a good job too because she would have got nothing from these tight b******s
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Its gorgeous Foxy! I hope she had a great time despite the rest of the family! and I can't wait to hear all about it and see her pictures Thats when she wakes up of course! It must be nice to have her back as well
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 05:42 PM
When we came home from Florida we were very tired too. It took us about a week to get back to normal. Nice prezzie though.
Tracie
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 06:31 PM
He was a right scrumbag doing that Foxy!! She is his daughter after all!! I can't believe that! Hopefully she will have nothing more to do with them especially now that she's getting older. Awful!x
Lozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
That's really nice Foxy, and also really nice that she thought of you and bought you such a lovely present - don't think most girls of that age would do that! Maybe it has made her appreciate you more after spending time with some pretty nasty people hey? She's a really good girl your Laura. (Yes you can tell her I said so!)

Thanks Helen

Ive only just got my last christmas`s present which was an mini ipod of him.

It was my grandad who annoyed me the most,he just kept getting at me.Chelsea my mate who came had arguments with him too she said that she couldnt stick him either.

xxLauraxx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2005, 07:18 PM
any pressie from the kids are the best!!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2005, 07:21 PM
lozzy you have a great mum you don't need him!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 07:46 PM
What a lovely present...
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-09-2005, 07:50 PM
Lovely present Foxy - See I told you she would bring you something nice

It is very nice.

I'm glad Laura had such a good time and hope to see her piccies when she wakes up

Aileen x
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 08:21 PM
That is lovely!!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >