Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 02:15 PM

Where do you keep your doggy stuff?

I have a draw in my kitchen with the dog leads,poo bags and brushes etc in. The harness are hung up next to coats and boots.
We have a draw in the living room that has the dog biscuits and chews in, and a box in the toilet that I keep a stash of biscuits in and just keep filling the tub in the living room from.Plus they have a chest freezer for their food in the garage.
I've ordered a dog lead hook to hang the leads by the front door as my draw in the kitchen is getting a bit full and keeps getting stuck when I open it.

So where do you keep yours?
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 02:19 PM
I've got a basket on the shelves by the back door (our front door doesn't work so we're always in and out the back door) for leads and harnesses and embarassing dog walking hats, a basket on the floor for the toys I want them to have free access too (ones that Layton won't kill in 2 seconds and don't squeak)... other toys I want to keep novel and for special occasions, squeaky throwiy stuff for the park, dog treats and what not go in a cupboard and dog food's in another cupboard.
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 02:57 PM
I keep a wicket basket with all the dog toys in,
Have Two kitchen cupboards with all the food,treats & bowls in and a kitchen drawer with poo bags & 1st aid bits/wormer/flea treatments in.The leads & collars are on their own peg near the coats & finally blankets beds and towels for wiping them down or mucky feet in a cupboard by the back door
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 03:10 PM
Mainly in the pantry. There is a curver box with some kibble in and on top of that another curver box with grooming equipment, spare collars, harness, back pack and various other bits and bobs. Their leads and collars hang on a hook in the pantry. There are a few bits under the sink like feeding supplements, tinned food , poo bags and treats. Their toys are kept in a curver box in the outside cubby hole, larger training equpipment in the shed and their raw food in their own freezer in the shed.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Leads, treat bag, muzzle, harnesses, whistle and clicker are hung up where the coats should be - they soon got moved, food is in the barrel in the dining room, toys should be in a peddle bin, but Louie has decided they look better on the lawn. Dog bed is under the breakfast bar because I was sick of standing on/over dogs whilst cooking/baking. Dog fur = everywhere

Any raw food is in the ice cream drawer of my freezer - I have given up ice cream for the dogs - now that is crazy!

But sometimes, when it's been a few lazy days - dog stuff is everywhere
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 03:19 PM
The honest answer is everywhere!!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 03:24 PM
raw-chest freezer in the garage just for dog food !
kibble stock in the garage
treats in the utility room
leads,harnesses and collars on a keyholder type rack, coats , muzzles,poo bags in the utility room together with my dog walking coats and footwear as that is the way out for me and the woofs and saves on mess in the house !
basket in the sitting room with toys and treats in the coffee table drawer for adhoc training
spare blankets and doggie towels bottom shelf of the airing cupbd
doggie meds in our med cupbd clearly marked dogs only lol !

and lots of coat pockets and handbags containing treats and poo bags !
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 03:25 PM
I have two sets of hooks in the porch for their leads and harness/head collar that we use daily, along with poo bags and toys that get taken out with us.

We have two drawers in the kitchen for spare balls, bumbag, brushes, poo bags that don't fit in the porch holder.

We have two smallish boxes in the living room for their toys, and some toys out in the house. Loads of toys in the back garden (which are in a recycling box at the mo, but won't take long to work their way out).

We have a cupboard in the kitchen for their treats (they know full well what that cupboard sounds like when opened in comparison to the others lol).

We have a cupboard in the conservatory for any extra toys that can't fit in the other places. This also has the Nina Ottoson toys and spare bowls/towels.

Then they have two freezers in the kitchen for their food and frozen treats.

Lol. They take up more space in the house than me and my stuff do lol
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Oh and forgot , a plastic garden storge cupbd type thing in the garden for the outside blankets , balls, tugs and stuff , not that I am OCD lol !
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 03:34 PM
we have a tall cupboard in the kitchen where their food, treats, leads, spare collars/harnesses, dog towels, toys etc are kept along with my walking boots, we call it the 'doggy cupboard'
I'd lose stuff if I didn't have it all in one place
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >