Our sister sites
Our sister sites
emproft
New Member!
Female 

24-11-2015, 03:46 PM

Hello all! :)

Hello there!
I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself a bit.
I've been obsessed with dogs since I can remember.
When I was two years old my parents introduced me to a beautiful little wire haired Dachshund called Anne. For a Dachshund a quite serious girl, who wouldn't leave my side.
Unfortunately she passed away at the age of 6. Before that she had a litter of two, of which we kept the female puppy. She was named Biggy, grew up with me and spent the next 10 years being a proper Dachshund - maybe a bit of a hyperactive Dachshund, who loved to play and run, cuddle, dig and then play a lot more. No mater if we took a long walk/hike and how tired her humans were, she always had the energy to plan fetch. Funny, beautiful little dog.
Unfortunately at 10 years she had some aggressive tumors and had to be put down to sleep. She was buried in our garden, in her favourite spot and I'm sure that Anne and Biggy now happily play in doggy heaven.

After some time of having no dogs, we suddenly found ourselved with a Small Munsterlander puppy playing in our garden (a friend's sister was after all not able to keep the puppy), so Lucy - 3 months back then - joined the family (mum didn't want another dog, dad and myself loved her from the beginning and when we introduced her to my grandma and she said "oh, we have to keep this one" the deal was sealed). Since then Lucy is her happy self at home with my parents. (I since moved out and only see them when I am back in Germany)

Whenever I see a dog somewhere I usually say out "Doggy", which confuses some people the first few times. My partner got used to it by now Also, whenever I have the chance I will pet whatever comes my way (with the permission of the owner of course).

That's it for now Happy to meet all of you!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-11-2015, 04:42 PM
Hi Emproft, welcome to Dogsey, hope you really enjoy your stay with us.
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2015, 11:22 PM
Hi and welcome to Dogsey
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Hi, welcome to Dogsey
Carole
Supervisor