View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Linda, I guess Kenny no longer monitors the thread because I would have felt he would have wanted to express his heartfelt loss of Loki when you advised him so much when his lovely dog Harvey was having problems. I guess he is still heartbroken as you must be. It takes a long time for us to get over the loss of our especially precious dogs. But then most of them are anyway. God rest Loki and may he run free at the bridge with my lovely Chloe, Honey, Essex and Bobby too all very special dogs.
May his spirit visit you often and let you know he is there for you. God bless.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2015, 09:19 AM
Thanks Moyra, I appreciate it. I am collecting Loki's ashes today. We asked for a scatter box but I'm not sure about that now. We were thinking of scattering his ashes in North Wales, in one of his favourite places, like the Great Orme, but Carys wants to keep them now. You can get these little keepsake containers to keep a little and scatter the rest. There's no rush to decide though. Thanks again. x
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2015, 05:46 PM
I Hope you have Loki's ashes back now and feel you now have him with you again. I always find it hard to scatter ashes but if it is somewhere where he loved then that is right and perfect, but if you feel you want to keep them then that is ok too, to have his ashes close is like keeping his spirit close but of course this will always be with you anyway because he was that sort of dog and your love for him was such that his spirit will always be with you.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

13-11-2015, 06:19 AM
Oh Linda I was so sorry to hear from you about Loki. He was so very special to me,, as my Loki's cousin.

I know how you must be feeling but remember the good times. Your love and care for Loki thru everything would mean a lot to him and he will always be with you.

Rest in Peace lovely Loki and hope you are playing well with your cousin Loki. Bless you.

Thinking of you, Linda.

Hugs xxxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Thank you. x

We have the ashes - it was very hard collecting them; Steve was going to but I didn't want to leave Loki at the vets again. It sounds daft, I know it's ashes, but he spent two nights at the vets recently and it was awful - he was miserable and so was I.
Thanks for the kind thoughts and wishes.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4