Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2004, 03:01 PM

good and bad news!!

well for those of you who dont know eldest son broke arm at beginning of summer hols!!! It has been a nightmare as he is an avid footballer never putting a ball down and plays for 2 teams who have had loads of friendlies and training he has had to miss and it has made him very grumpy!!! anyway went 2 weeks ago and was in hospital for 2 hours waiting for them just to tell us he needed another 2 weeks. So off we went today and i had to take all four kids so packed loads of books gameboys drinks and snacks and paid £3 to parks for 3 hours in car park and we were only there for half an hour!! typical So the good news is his arm is healed and his cast
is off
:smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041
bad news! doctor says no contact sports for a month!!!yes a month!!!
poor little boy didnt realise what contact sports was so clarified no football and james looked like he had been smacked in the face!! his season starts tommorrow!!!!! he was supposed to be having trials for a proffesional youth team in september and now he is going to have to postpone that aswell!!! Gutted doesnt sum it up! I should of realised i suppose but a month
I feel so sorry for him!!!!!
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Awww, poor little mite. At least his cast is off and no complications. On the positive side, he has an extra month of recuperation and a few extra months of preparation for the trials
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Poor James, at least the cast is off.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2004, 03:11 PM
aww bless him ...I used to run before I broke my leg 2 years ago and haven't yet been able to go back cos I was a bad girl and didn't do as i was told ....I went back to work a week after plaster came off and didn't stay on crutches for 6 weeks like told ...tell him from me that if he leaves it a month like he's told then he will soon get back to his footie if he don't then Man U won't give him a second look ...or if he aint a munU fan he might be pleased
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2004, 03:13 PM
he is a spurs fan and having a try out for ipswich well he was we will have to get his manager to ring them!!!!! i have got to let both temas know he cant start the season they are not going to be impressed
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Not to worry Katy kids heal really quickly and in a few weeks James will be back to normal and I am sure the peeps holding the trials will understand if you explain and will give him a go later :P
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

27-08-2004, 03:23 PM
poor James
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2004, 03:46 PM
Poor James