View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2004, 11:37 AM
I was about this morning but I had a doctor's appointment. When I got back, the kids had took over the PC.

Here now though, better late then never
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-08-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by inca
IT'S 9.30 am and nobody is on here but me .........................WAKE UP
I was up! Srill drinking the "goggling cup" of coffee - you know it - the cuppa that tries to switch the brain on to absorb the morning news (not that I see much of that, because of the coverage of the Quadrennial International Pharmaceutical Show)!

The computer was still under its dustsheeting (we have a coal stove which puts out a lot of dust when it's cleaned out in the morning) and there were two hairy bags of botty-bones slumped over my feet, devouring Bonios.

So that's why I wasn't here at the time!

Snorri
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Originally Posted by inca
IT'S 9.30 am and nobody is on here but me .........................WAKE UP
WHAT!!!!! just having lunch then!!!!!! and look what time Cumbrian Lass was on here 4:56...mm :smt018 just getting home perhaps ??? We spotted you Cumbrian Lass..come on tell all :smt037 no one is listening
Sorry, I missed this one. I think I'd been up all night worrying and trying to clear my head. This is usually where I come when I need to do that

Roxy Well Mini you know what its like in Cumbria, they dont have tellys and they all look like Hannah Hauxwell. So probably Cumbrian Lass had just come in from milking the cows.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2