Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 09:22 AM

The dog poop war

OMG i had a lovly surprise of dog **** on my door step this morning lets just say had the offender been present when i found it i would of killed her as im not a morning person so this really pissed me off

this whole thing started about 6 weeks ago when i was sat outside having a smoke and 2 little spaniels come running into the carpark on their own and poop all over the place so i followed them back and nicley told their owner they had pooped so she could come and clean it up.

A few weeks ago phoebe decided she had to poop right outside this ladies house, while in the process of cleaning it up she appeared and said i shouldnt be letting my dog do that my responce was "sadly we just cant manage toilet training" where would she like phoebe to poop?

and now today **** on my door step - now sadly i know my dog to well and know this is phoebes .

So either she has rummaged around in the long grass and found a phoebe poop or my oh is a bit fat liar when he says he alwasy pickes up. My money is on the liar of a husband but she did nearly end up with dog poop lauched at her living room window this morning.

Im really anoyed, i do feel slightly wrong at being so mad but i always clean up and im hoping my o/h just missed one of forgot a bag or something. Would knocking on the door of been so hard rather than drop it WITH NO BAG on to my rubber door mat so it went through all the holes in and made a big minging mess

i think my rant is over now - but i will be putting a note on my door incase she tries again saying im going to kill her
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Acually feel a little better now - might be able to get some work done instead of planning my revenge
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Originally Posted by katygeorge View Post
OMG i had a lovly surprise of dog **** on my door step this morning lets just say had the offender been present when i found it i would of killed her as im not a morning person so this really pissed me off

this whole thing started about 6 weeks ago when i was sat outside having a smoke and 2 little spaniels come running into the carpark on their own and poop all over the place so i followed them back and nicley told their owner they had pooped so she could come and clean it up.

A few weeks ago phoebe decided she had to poop right outside this ladies house, while in the process of cleaning it up she appeared and said i shouldnt be letting my dog do that my responce was "sadly we just cant manage toilet training" where would she like phoebe to poop?

and now today **** on my door step - now sadly i know my dog to well and know this is phoebes .

So either she has rummaged around in the long grass and found a phoebe poop or my oh is a bit fat liar when he says he alwasy pickes up. My money is on the liar of a husband but she did nearly end up with dog poop lauched at her living room window this morning.

Im really anoyed, i do feel slightly wrong at being so mad but i always clean up and im hoping my o/h just missed one of forgot a bag or something. Would knocking on the door of been so hard rather than drop it WITH NO BAG on to my rubber door mat so it went through all the holes in and made a big minging mess

i think my rant is over now - but i will be putting a note on my door incase she tries again saying im going to kill her
Sorry but unfortunately if it is your own dogs then I have no sympathy.

After all you told her about picking up after her dogs so why should she put up with your dogs mess outside her house? Whether it was you or your other half who didnt pick up after her. Kinda double standards there.
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 09:56 AM
To be fair, you have kinda got away lightly. She could have phoned the council & reported you/your OH for not cleaning up your dogs mess resulting in a fine...I know which I'd rather have!
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 11:00 AM
ALL owners are repsonsible for picking up, you can be fined by the council a heafty fine for not doing so. Retaliating is really childish and sets a bad example to everyone else with dogs if it was bothering you that much you could have reported them if you knew for definate who was to blame.

Personally I loath anyone who can't be arsed to pick up after their dog whatever their reason theirs nothing worse then spotting give massive turds because some mastiff or rottie owner couldnt be bothered to pick up after their dog, its usually irrasponsible staffie owners to blame though -.-
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 11:13 AM
I think you may need to have a chat with your OH and hope that he does pick up properly from now on .

My dog always goes in front of me on a walk when she toilets, so is easily seen by me, but some dogs I've noticed tend to lag behind and do it then, so the owner is sometimes oblivious!

Is Phoebe one of those? as if so, your OH will need to look behind him

Wys
x
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by Wysiwyg View Post
I think you may need to have a chat with your OH and hope that he does pick up properly from now on .

My dog always goes in front of me on a walk when she toilets, so is easily seen by me, but some dogs I've noticed tend to lag behind and do it then, so the owner is sometimes oblivious!

Is Phoebe one of those? as if so, your OH will need to look behind him

Wys
x
she is a bit of a lagger, oh and dont worry o/h has had a firm telling off about not picking up but hes swearing blind he always does.

I understand we should all pick up our dog mess but i think dropping it on my door mat and making a right mess was a bit over the top, yes i did ask her to pick her dog mess up i didnt bloody drop it on her door step splatting it to the ground so she could spend 10 mins cleaning it up. i just let her know where it was so she could clean up.

im not mad that ive been giving a telling off of sorts, im mad about how she did it, next time her dog craps in my parking space im not going to be so polite. If it was something that happened all the time i would understand but i know i clean up after phoebe and i know o/h does mainly as i see him drop it in the bin on his way in as no bins on our walk really so usually ends up comin home with us. Heven forbid he missed a poop
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
To be fair, you have kinda got away lightly. She could have phoned the council & reported you/your OH for not cleaning up your dogs mess resulting in a fine...I know which I'd rather have!
ild wouldnt have minded, atleast it would be polite and proper not the **** flinging that has gone on
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 05:28 PM
HAs it crossed your mind that this might be the work of another dog owner?
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Well, if this is the kind of thing that goes on i'm surprised nobody has landed dog poo on my doorstep! It's rare that my Dad takes the dogs out but I know full well he doesnt even take poo bags with him, let alone pick it up.

So all the dog poo I see locally and complain to myself about is probably my own dogs!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >