Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 01:31 PM

One for the Ladies

Lost a good few pounds after a recent stay in hospital and decided to sort my wardrobe and draws out. Now can anyone explain why the oldest and scruffiest bra in the draw is the only one that is really comfortable like wise with shoes?

What is in your bedroom that you still wear but know you should not?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 01:35 PM
I've got a very comfortable pair of cotton cut offs from M & S which I wear around the house coz they are just that, and the other day Dave remarked that they don't do me any favours????!!!! Maybe that's because I can no longer do the clips up at the top above the zip, and in turn that makes them hang down at the back like I've got a saggy bum! I don't care, I love them!

I need to do what you've done and lose a few pounds, they've crept back up on me!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Yep my scruffiest bra is the most comfy and I have a pair of evening shoes that cripple me and that I have never worn, but they are still in the wardrobe!
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 02:57 PM
granny knickers as martin would call them. also scruffy bras here but i need to pluck up courage and go and get measured for a proper fitting bra.

sue
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 04:59 PM
For me it's an old pair of trousers which are sooooo comfy but like H they are a bit saggy at the bum.xxxxxxxxx
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 05:57 PM
ive got a scruffy pair of draws so comfy LOL cant say about my bras as ive got all new ones.
i bought a lovely dress last summer, it cost me a fortune, but ive never had a formal enough occasion to wear it. and im pretty sure i wont fit in it now. oh well drastic dieting in the summer i think. ive also got a lovely top but yet again untill i lose weight its a no-no.
oh just remembered ive got a black vest type top which it has got a small hole in it, left over from when i was a smoker. but its soooooooooooo comfy. OH says i a mess. but i cover it with a jumper when i go out LOL