Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
this thread has been a real eye opener,, more so as I failed the training problem thing,,,,runs....................
You're not the only one....I was very slow on the uptake
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2008, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
You're not the only one....I was very slow on the uptake
bottom of the class for us then fiona lol
nickyboy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

09-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Having now had the time to read the thread properly I would like to revise my training plan and suggest that running the hypothetical dog with an older female dog may teach him some manners.
Further to that, I am now going off to have a lie down in a darkened room because I am starting to agree with nickyboy
has anyone seen claireanddaisy .....the last that was heard of her was she was thinking of me and going off to lie down in a darkened room.....
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2008, 10:51 AM
I wonder how that poor dog is doing? Has anyone thought up a good training plan for it yet?
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2008, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
do you only rescue german working lines though haha

sorry couldnt resist
??? ??? ??? ???

Our rescue deals with GSDs, our rescue kennels does not discriminate against poorly bred GSDs it's not their fault.

There have never been any German Working bred dogs through the kennels because of responsible breeding & good assessment of potential new owners
LittleLady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-06-2008, 11:26 PM
Wow, this thread has taken some twists and turns. Reading this has taken my mind off living without a TV - who needs soaps and documentaries when we have Dogsey! There's some really witty comments in there, but a hell of a lot of unfriendly comments, which if I was on the receiving end of I wouldn't consider as friendly Banter.

I would like to extend others welcome of Steve to the forum and look forward to reading his other posts and not necessarily for entertainment value but I like his style (until name calling) the debate is good!

Thanks for the entertainment guys n gals I'm off to bed now, long drive tomorrow.

p.s. how do you get those rasberry icons
p.p.s Am I too off-topic and un-read?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

20-06-2008, 11:58 PM
Can you tell us why your PC is being used to log-in with more than one account please LittleLady. Please use the feedback section to leave an explanation. Thanks.
LittleLady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-06-2008, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Can you tell us why your PC is being used to log-in with more than one account please LittleLady. Please use the feedback section to leave an explanation. Thanks.
Mmm .... how do I use the feedback section?
nickyboy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-06-2008, 07:07 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
??? ??? ??? ???

Our rescue deals with GSDs, our rescue kennels does not discriminate against poorly bred GSDs it's not their fault.

There have never been any German Working bred dogs through the kennels because of responsible breeding & good assessment of potential new owners
That's nice
Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 15 16 17 18