Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 07:06 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 10 October

Good Morning everyone. Hope you are all in fine fettle. Foot is killing me again this morning, must take some pain killers.

June, I thought that was awfully good of Neill to phone re Keshi, He's a good vet cares about his clients.

Lynn, hoping Gill is feeling a bit better than she was and our Dillon is doing ok. No news from next door I suppose?

Eileen, hope you are feeling a bit better this morning, poor you.

Hope everyone else is ok, take care, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 07:08 AM
Good morning everyone

Pleased your mum and dad arrived home safely Griff. Did he enjoy his pizza?

Hope your foot is better today Modyhra

Also hope Brian's gout is improving nippy.

My eldest son did the sleeper to Scotland and at the end of August this year he did the one on the Cornish Riviera. He has now achieved his goal Enjoy your holiday and hope the weather stays good for you.

Naughty Zen and her love of fox poo

Hope everyone is keeping well both two and four legged.

Sun was trying to come out when I got up but now it is a little overcast.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 07:50 AM
Morning Sue, Must look the Cornish Riviera one up. I suppose it is the same company? Can you just imagine me getting the wrong sleeper train now and ending up in Cornwall and not Scotland. rofl!!! Aw that won't happen, the train for Inverness goes from Euston. The Cornwall one goes from Paddington. Still its a thought for next time. What did your son think of the trains?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 07:52 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Moyra you had this same problem last year. Maybe you should ask your doctor about it. I am sure they could give you something different for it. Have a good day everyone. I have left a post on the other link. Maybe someone will join them together.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 08:08 AM
Good morning Moyra we seemed to have posted about the same time

My son liked both of the trains but then he is a train nerd. He is digitalising Bradshaws Guide at the moment. Has done Wales, the `West Country and the South but he only does it when he has time. He is also into train company logos as well as the London tube system.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 08:37 AM
Sue has he posted anything about his journeys? Always find it interesting to read about how people get on with their journeys. Helps others to decide. I love the train journey.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Hi all

those darn acorns are still falling the grass is coveed with them again. if i could sell them I would be a millionaire by now. Teazle has learn't a new trick, that is helping yourself to sprouts straight off the plant. They are Teazle height so she wanders around the plants deciding which ones look the tastiest to eat, little sod
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Lol at teazle
Morning all, well after me dragging myself out and fiddling about in the chest freezer to find room for a pizza.......he didn't bother having it!! blooming good job i hadn't ordered some in, i would have been livid Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Morning all
Been for breakfast with my friend great laugh as usual.
Well sun finally coming out, after I've hung everything on the airer
Eileen do hope you feeling bit better this morning.
Moyra hope your foot feeling easier today
Brenda holiday sounds fun, hope you have a fab time.
Griff typical, your dad not eating the pizza
Tweed had to smile at Teazle
Sue hope you have a good day

Am at work later, so will need to get stuff done
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2017, 12:07 PM
Back from a ginormous bone run, everything bagged, girls settled with the first decent bone for weeks and it is very quiet out there.
OMG Griff, I would have strangled your dad after all the ups and downs of the Pizza Saga
LOL at Teazle, veg is good for them and she is making sure she is in tip top condition obviously
I wanted to do the Cornish Riviera train but it never happened, and won't now probably. Depends what life throws at me I suppose though.
Sounds like you've had a good breakfast with your friends Mandy and you are getting back into your routine after the op
Moyra, take care with that foot and rest it as much as you can
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >