View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 09:20 AM
Lol i would have done TW but i have my crutches, never used to bother me as my hair was only an inch long...now it's long i get frizzy hair when it gets wet Lol
Oh dear Sue, to be honest we always put our voilles back up when they are slightly damp...i find they don't need pressing that way
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 11:39 AM
Oh god, i got an early train and am here already and nobody is here lol...seen vitor and he has shot off to fetch balloons. Never mind, will get to see the boys soon enough
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 11:50 AM
Yep I always hang my nets damp. Can't abide ironing. Have a good time griff. Still rubbish here. Send some sun this way please.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2017, 12:02 PM
I hang my nets over the top bannister, they dry straight and then I hang them up
Roof finished and a couple of amendments to the new house and he was away by 11.
Then the rain came down.
Had a few phone calls from people wanting to know how I am which is lovely.
Decided to stay where I am today and have a day off apart from seeing to the girls. May murder Zen. I bought some leather sheerling lined Converse trainers off ebay for £20, they are like new and got them in the summer for when the weather is bad. Wore them once. Zen 'found' them, as girls in the house whilst Gordon was sorting their roof out. Think I got to them in time, can't see any damage, but will find out when I next wear them, with the weather being like it is it won't be long
Oh you'll be fine Griff, all warm and comfy, settled with the babies before anyone else arrives
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Hello all,
We've been into town, bought some paint for the bathroom, finally going to get the bathroom sorted. The bath needs sealing so going to get that done first. Weather here not been too bad, had a few drizzly showers, it's cold & grey here now.
Griff hope you have a good afternoon with the twins
TW glad the roof didn't need too much doing, fingers crossed that your shoes are ok
Lynn hopefully your part will arrive soon, I hate waiting around
Hope everyone else has a good day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 01:45 PM
I don't know who is worse Yodel or Royal Mail. We have been awaiting a delivery via Royal Mail that should have been here between Wednesday and Friday last. Still hasn't turned up today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Back home, i was first there, stayed for an hour or so and came back, train was delayed coming home but never mind...cats still alive and pups were asleep so that's fine
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Good afternoon all of both the two and four legged types.
Been a fairly quiet day here at the Besoeker Barracks.

My dear sister was supposed to be here for the weekend but had to bail out because a close friend is in a critical/terminal condition in hospital.

Shower, walk, stroll, eat, supermarket, stroll. Hooked up my dear wife's old computer now that my kindly neighbour fixed it. Data on the hard drive will now be copied to DVD !

Stroll again. Max made a new acquaintance, a lovely calm Basset, and got the aggressive approach with the snarling and barking from what I think was a tiny Chihuahua. I could almost see Max grinning.........

But the owner picked it up and scolded it for its bad behaviour.
We just strolled on.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 05:01 PM
Good evening everyone.
Its been quite a nice day here today, I didn't expect that. Wind and rain was forecast.

Well Elisha is now in hospital and I am waiting to hear from her partner how she is progressing. Even though I know its a boy I'm still very excited and cant wait to meet him

I hope you are all well and that you too have had a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Awwwww Nippy, how exciting!! All the best people are born in October....wonder why i would say that Lol
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >