Hope all goes well at the vets Moyra may not be as bad as you think
TW glad a quiter night by the girlies and the leak gets fixed
Kazz blooming heck exhausted just reading all you've completed already
Besoeker glad you n Max are doing ok
Nippy looking forwards to the pics
Mandy have a good catch up with mum don't work too hard
Sue have a good weekend whatever you get up too
Lynn do hope you n Dillon are both ok
griff sorry you got woken up in the early hours wonder what was going on !!!
Busy morning with much huffin n puffing installing new router had to reroute phone cabled
Good new grandsons home today op went well didn't do keyhole after all hip to hip incision instead Ouch still October holiday next week time to recover before going back to school
Lovely autumnal weather today dogs have had a ball snuffling though the leaves lol
Well better do something productive now
Have a good rest of the day whatever you all get up too
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 12:14 PM
Hi everyone, She's ok the largest lump is definitely fatty tissue. the small hard lump on her ankle she wasn't sure about and suggested cytology on it which appears to also be fatty tissue but proved to be inconclusive. Well I did just about get a couple of quid change from a hundred pounds and poor Amber hated having her nails done but they did get them done. Not sure she will want to go back to that vets again, but they are the first ones to agree with raw chicken.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 12:43 PM
Just a quickie to say hi. Hope you all have a good afternoon. Moyra good news then.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 12:53 PM
Norma, sounds like your poor little grandson will have a big scar then, bless him, hope he heals well
Moyra, brilliant news then, i just take the ends of my pairs claws...neither are keen but if they go in to have anything done under GA i ask them to cut them back and cauterize them for me
Hi Brenda...how you enjoying your OH free zone?
need to get to the post office, one of the rescue dogs isn't good with fireworks and i have some homeopathic stuff for noise fear so need to get that sent off ASAP
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 01:31 PM
Afternoon all,
Had a lovely catch up with my mum in law
Moyra pleased that Amber went on ok at the vets.
Blimey Kazz you made me tired reading what you'd done this morning
Glad your grandsons op went well, Bumblesnout but sorry he will have a big scar
Griff hope you got to the post office on time. I got some natural stuff from the pet shop.
Right going to have a coffee to try and stay awake
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2017, 02:25 PM
Glad to hear the lumps weren't anything serious, Moyra. Vets aren't cheap are they by any means.
Griff, maybe they were putting up shelves
Norma, he'll love having a scar to brag about to his mates, and it does fade with time as well.
Gordon coming tomorrow to put new roof on as it is an emergency. Son on his way over to put a tarp over for tonight as its going to rain. Been out and got the shopping done early, just having a sandwich now.
Took girls onto the field for a game of ball, so glad its all fenced in, because as they were running around I saw a couple come onto the play area with a dog, I immediately ensured mine were in the corner whilst I watched them. Now they were looking at me and had seen me, so what do they do, walk v.e.r.y slowllllly along the fenceline with their dog, all the time staring at me. I grabbed the girls and put their leads on, except Mabs who I know is 100% reliable, pretty sure of Zen and Lona, but it was a fluffy one so Zen would have thought it was a toy. As far as I can tell the fence is solid with no holes in as yet, but would rather be safe than sorry. Then the couple moved very slowly still, out of sight into the trees at the back of the ball park, and I couldn't see them. Gave it 10 mins and still no sign. I just knew they were lurking. Kept girls onlead, looped around the fencing near me, took one at a time and gave them a good tidy up. I then saw the couple re-appear (good job I can think for them) and stand looking at me again. I just carried on with what I was doing, girls were bored by then and didn't even look anymore. Eventually they went, but what that was all about I have no clue. Gave the girls another 15 minutes run round and then we came home.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 02:39 PM
Mandy, got to the post office and have made the last post too!!
TW, i wonder if they were wondering what sort of dogs you have? Lol...yeah, knowing my neighbours they were putting shelves up!! they are the most selfish people on the planet
Just looked in my handbag and i have my mums debit card...whoops!!! text her to say i had it and it wasn't lost but she had already realised i must still have it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Hi everyone, She's ok the largest lump is definitely fatty tissue. the small hard lump on her ankle she wasn't sure about and suggested cytology on it which appears to also be fatty tissue but proved to be inconclusive. Well I did just about get a couple of quid change from a hundred pounds and poor Amber hated having her nails done but they did get them done. Not sure she will want to go back to that vets again, but they are the first ones to agree with raw chicken.
Brilliant news Thats all the smilies happy one I could see.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Glad to hear the lumps weren't anything serious, Moyra. Vets aren't cheap are they by any means.
Griff, maybe they were putting up shelves
Norma, he'll love having a scar to brag about to his mates, and it does fade with time as well.
Gordon coming tomorrow to put new roof on as it is an emergency. Son on his way over to put a tarp over for tonight as its going to rain. Been out and got the shopping done early, just having a sandwich now.
Took girls onto the field for a game of ball, so glad its all fenced in, because as they were running around I saw a couple come onto the play area with a dog, I immediately ensured mine were in the corner whilst I watched them. Now they were looking at me and had seen me, so what do they do, walk v.e.r.y slowllllly along the fenceline with their dog, all the time staring at me. I grabbed the girls and put their leads on, except Mabs who I know is 100% reliable, pretty sure of Zen and Lona, but it was a fluffy one so Zen would have thought it was a toy. As far as I can tell the fence is solid with no holes in as yet, but would rather be safe than sorry. Then the couple moved very slowly still, out of sight into the trees at the back of the ball park, and I couldn't see them. Gave it 10 mins and still no sign. I just knew they were lurking. Kept girls onlead, looped around the fencing near me, took one at a time and gave them a good tidy up. I then saw the couple re-appear (good job I can think for them) and stand looking at me again. I just carried on with what I was doing, girls were bored by then and didn't even look anymore. Eventually they went, but what that was all about I have no clue. Gave the girls another 15 minutes run round and then we came home.
Maybe they were curious on what breed they are think I would be.....
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Never think of that,most people think GSD,husky or malamute and tell me how to look after and train them, after all, how would I know Oh and I shouldn't let them offlead and they are dangerous with small children
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >