View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Lauren got the job June. It was funny Mark was at Aldi when we turned up and she was telling us all about she was asking him if her outfit was ok and he was like hmmmm I don't know wear one of your work dresses.
She was very nervous worked at Next for 9 years so her 1st interview in all that time.
Mark was Lauren I don't know I need to leave for work so they had a row and she nearly never went she was so nervous.
Anyway good job she did and she obviously must of come across as competent.

I hope the weakening sounds are not diy renovations you have done Eileen.

Gorden has been cutting back the invasive californian honeysuckle from next door that runs rampant across our conservatory roof. He has to go in from the flat roof possibly tomorrow or Friday to get the rest of it.
Then there's the birch tree bane of my life since living here it is now shedding these annoying little brown I think seeds and leaves.
All over the patio gets in the washing blows in the conservatory to.
I do wish people would keep things under control after planting.

I shall not miss these things one bit.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 02:05 PM
I managed to get a vet's appointment for Friday so hopefully they can sort her out. I said to Steve no matter what it costs lets just get her a thorough check over and see how we go. Steve has developed yet another fish tank in the kitchen which means things like my coffee machine and breadmaker have been put up far above my reach and all he says is that I have only to ask and he will get them down for me. So that's it having lost most of the house now the kitchen is beyond me! I have given in.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Moyra that is so not acceptable. The house is in your name isn't it and you pay the lions share or all the rent ? It is all very well Steve saying you only have to ask the thing is you shouldn't have to.
He needs to watch out he may get a fish tank on his head if you are pushed beyond your limit.
I am sure Amber will be given a clean bill of health Friday.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 02:15 PM
Have to admit can no longer give Amber raw chicken because of this scare going on. She has been refusing to eat some so I have put it in the crockpot and taken it off the bone. She seems to like that better. I am wondering what alternatives I can give her raw?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Beef, lamb, turkey.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Moyra, if he wants a hobby and you like it fine in the living room and his bedroom but the kitchen?? tell him to move it. My old Staff diez used to get lumps, i used to get them removed and sent off for testing, they always came back as lipomas but you always worry
Lynn, comfrey is bone knit and congrats to lauren
Harvey, my 2 like the roots of grass too...but only at certain times of the year
Lacey...i have been to asda, bought myself some samosas for 85p...i know how to spoil myself
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Do you think she detects what is fresh and what is stale when it is raw?

Steve gives me £80 per week but in return gets all his aftershaves, toothpaste and mouthwash, deodorant and even his cigarette papers and filter tips each week so he doesn't do bad. He has his choice of food and cereals and I usually treat him to a Chinese once or twice every other week.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Afternoon all
TW Sorry Keshi wasn't feeling up to it this morning but glad you got her out for a wander. Bet you be glad to see the vet tomorrow
Lynn well done to Lauren on the job front
Moyra I'm sure Amber will get a clean bill of health on Friday. I need to Getz Rosie booked in to the groomers & vets, I feel bad cos I forgot to have her vaccination done so that's a first.
NJ hope you enjoy the gossip with your sil
Hope Asda wasn't too busy Eileen

I've had a driving lesson this morning, first one in a long time but very first one in a automatic car enjoyed it roll on next week
I'm going to peg some jeans in line to blow about , it's nice & dry & not very cold sorry lol .
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Steve is onto a very good thing Moyra! Roof over his head, food and all toiletries...£80, bargain!! to be honest, i don't pay my parents anything at all, i pay for the dogs food and as much of the vet bills as i can, i pay for one lot of the cats food too and if i am out and see something for them i buy it...even if it turns out my mum doesn't want it Lol
Oh well done Mandy on the driving lesson...i was thinking about t myself but in all honesty i don't think i would be able to afford it and my dads cars are all 3litre and above so i would need to buy my own
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 03:26 PM
I don't worry about what Steve is contributing it just seems that If I buy myself a bottle of scotch to last a couple of days or so it is over the top but I am eating very little and he smokes which I do not. He keeps telling me I should give up my scotch but there is no way he will give up his smokes or his occasional green! I obviously avoid drinking if I have to drive which means Thursday will be a clean day as Amber has her vets appointment on Friday. I regulate my life around my appointments.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >