Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2017, 06:59 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday. 28 September

Good Morning one and all . I hope you are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2017, 07:24 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow,
I'm off to SW to get weighed - it won't be good then I'm at Physio where they will give me my plan for the next few weeks.
Then this afternoon I'm at work again for 4hrs.
Moyra hope you and Amber have a good day
Griff don't know what to say about your brother, he should be in touch especially with your mum. My brother, the eldest of the 2 I've got, he did that for a while and it took my mum turning up at his doorstep to get him out his strop!
TW hope your back has eased this morning & that Keshi is ok too
Hope everyone else is ok today, I'll pop back on later when I get back from Physio
Have a good day all
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-09-2017, 07:29 AM
Good erm ,now let me have a think! Oh yes, Morning all.

Got up too early this morning 7 am disgusting, loss of beauty sleep big time.
More leafs down last night on the grass in the garden but will have to stay theeuntil more fall. May do a trip to the dump to get rid of what has alrady been picked up. Visitor this afternoon and under strick orders to behave.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2017, 07:30 AM
Yep you certainly need your zzz's at this time of life. No only joking I am sure you are fine as you are. June use Rhus Tox or Gelsemium for Kesh. Hope everyone has a good day. Sun trying to come out.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2017, 08:49 AM
Good morning everyone

Poor Barry but he will no doubt catch up on the zzzs before lunch Tip run done and it was lovely and empty Also housework and a loaf made in bread maker. I was up early as haven't been able to sleep well the last few nights but I was very quiet so it was me that woke him

Nice house Lynn pity you can't make a move on it now.

Hope Kesh is better this morning its so worrying when you don't know what the problem is. Maybe like us she is feeling a little rough this time.

Try and get a sit down before work Mandy as you would seem to have a busy morning ahead of you.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2017, 08:56 AM
Mandy, hope slimming world isn't too bad, you would expect a bit of weight gain after surgery though as you re less mobile, also hope your shift is o.k and you aren't too sore afterwards
Brenda, i used to use rhus tox with my old girl Diesel for her arthritis...good stuff
Moyra, hope you have a good day whatever you have planned
Tumbleweed...agreed 7am deffo too early Lol
Meeting my cousin today, first time i have caught up with her since she went to her new college, looking forward to hearing all about it.....the last lot of students she was with where full off drama Lol, i truly have no idea how she coped with them, most of it was of their own making and as she was 15 years older than them she used to say to them well just don't go on fb and it will go away or don't reply to the messages and it will all settle
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2017, 08:57 AM
Morning Sue, you snuck in whilst i was typing Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-09-2017, 09:09 AM
Kesh did finish her breakfast this morning, but very slow, also she was in the breakfast queue and then went into the new house where she has her meals. After a bit of a wait she eventually started eating. I weighed her yesterday and got more weight off her, 10kg altogether in 21 months, vet pleased with that, says its better coming off slowly, I think I need to get a bit more off still but not that much
Griff I don't have metacam or anything, vet did check her as I thought she may have tummy ache or in some sort of pain and could find nothing, even scanned her to make sure. Brenda, I think I've got rhus tox, not sure about the other. She seems depressed. An older guy over the road who I see walking his dog actually stopped and asked if she was OK, that's how obvious it is. Taking her and Zen into the woods this morning, see if that cheers her up. They like it up there.
Sue, I too am at the tip later on. Bad Person waking Barry, so inconsiderate making bread aren't you.
Heavy torrential rain last night, don't know where it came from, but all the water buckets had black in them this morning. Both houses bone dry and warm inside and that's the main thing
Mandy hope SW is better than you thought. Take it slowly, and if you want to have a sleep do it (obviously not at work, they get upset)
Back later after we've been out
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2017, 09:21 AM
fingers crossed it's just a bit of an hormonal issue TW...difficult when there is nothing obvious. Enjoy your walk, hope it is uneventful and fox poo free Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-09-2017, 10:20 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to come.
Poor barry i was up at 5 this morning to see Gorden off by 6. he has gone by train and will be back this evening.

Been very wet here now sun is trying to come out.

Harvey re: auction properties we often see them but a bit worrying if they go over the money we would have to spend. Wouldn't ask any favours from Paul and Beth. To be fair as soon as contracts signed they will be responsible for a mortgage on this property so will need a tenant in asap and also really do want pressure this time around and then have to take whatever is available due timing.
So think we will stick to the old fashioned method.
Sue yes a shame we can't make any moves on a property yet. I have my watch list, price, agent, date added etc., so will be watching properties we might be interested in if still available when the time comes.
Mandy hope your SW goes well and agree with others need to take things slow if possible.
June do hope kesh perks up so worrying when like this and no one can work out the problem.
griff naughty brother worrying your mum and you. Sometimes boys can be very thoughtless.

No news from Beth yet about valuation surveys. or landlords popping in to give potential renting value etc.,
We did wonder if neither will agree to an appointment yet till they make a solid offer.
Lets hope the flat sells very soon.

Right better get on with some housework and groom the dawg.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >