Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2017, 07:23 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 26th September

Good morning everyone, hope you are all in fine fettle both two and four legged friends.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2017, 08:10 AM
Good morning Moyra and al who follow

How nice Kazz a six month sebatical and a cruise to look forward too. Hope all goes well at the dentist for you

Have a good day Moyra

Pleased you are improving day by day Beseoker.

Dull here this morning but still warm. Teazle walked, apples cooked, they are off our trees so free deserts for a bit

Hope all are keeping well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2017, 08:55 AM
Nice morning here. Bit grey, but not cold or wet. Bone run this morning, and then I'll get stuck into painting the girls new house. Now I've got one coat on all of it, and 2 in places it'll cover quickly, then I need to chase up when he can come to to refelt the roof on the big house. New house has made such a difference, they love it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2017, 10:35 AM
morning all...not long been up lol...i really did need the sleep though. i need to figure out if the beer at the legion has gone dodgy or the pub...both my dad and i get upset tums and i am sure it's the pub, so yesterday i was tired and didn't feel great...my own fault i guess for being sociable Lol
Sun is shining here..i was supposed to be meeting my cousin today but she has put it back to thursday, good job i am free or she wouldn't be seeing me for a very long time
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2017, 11:17 AM
No bone run. When I rang he said he had been closed because his mum died over the weekend and was really apologetic there were no bones. I said his mum was a zillion times more important than bones and nothing to apologise for, I felt dreadful when I got off the phone, poor man, and he's apologising to ME
Girls had a nice run out, on the field again. Was coming off, and giving Mabs and Lona a tidy up when someone came on to mow it and came past me and gave me a really horrid look. I never saw him come on, because I always check if there are cars there, but if he came when I was walking back with them and then in the trees tidying them up I wouldn't have seen him. Wouldn't have gone on if I had seen him. Some of them are nice to me, but he isn't one of them.
Son coming for his tea tonight as he is off this week, so need to go and find something as I was going to have a ready meal tonight, but now I won't be.
Griff, keep meaning to ask, and keep forgetting. That wax coat you bought, does it have an inside pocket for a phone, am looking for a cheap wax as old one went to the tip, and none seem to have an inside pocket for a phone, unless I want to pay a lot, which I don't!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Yes TW, it does have an inside pocket, it's right down at the bottom fo the coat though, it is a very good coat, nice and warm...i stupidly chucked the hood away for mine and now i have long hair i need it Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2017, 12:44 PM
Oh a map pocket, there's a couple with them that I've seen, looking for one with a phone pocket!!! Agggghhhh
Hoping you're feeling better, forgot to ask
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Yeah...it's not massive erm, 8inches by 8inches. The pockets on the outside of mine are really deep and don't let water in...i just keep my phone in there...i also like the hand warmer pockets, i went to order another as i really need the hood now but the person i bought off doesn't sell them anymore and as i need a small i can only get it in green....so will order a green one tomorrow
I am feeling much better thanks TW, still had no contact from my brother...up to him really.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Sorry no bones June. Shame about his mum so not surprising there were no bones. Nice he apologised even though he didn't have to.
griff hope the tummy is feeling a bit better.

Car news we are having the sensors done. Gorden spoke to the son today and said did they fancy buying it back ? He said he would have to think about it. Can't blame him and he agreed enough is enough with the blinking thing.
So we await to see what he says when the job is done. if they don't buy it back we will and he agreed tidy the bumper and sell it on. At least the jobs will be done and if anything goes wrong after that not my problem.
We popped down to see that lovely bungalow/mobile home. beautiful little road approaching very quiet. But shared driveway and the garden not very big. So that's off the list to.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Awww Lynn, that's ashame...why don't people put shared Drive? wuld save a lot of wasted time, bet theres tonnes of people that go to view and end up saying no due to the drive and each one the vendor will think is a possible sale. We are lucky in that ours is one of the houses that owns the drive, the one just sold has access to their garden and garage only which means provided we leave a gap for them to get into their garden we can park 2 cars
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >