Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Same thought crossed my mind, if it's a freehold property, and one can live there 365 days a year, then why is it described as a 'holiday home' ???

But it does look lovely and so close to the nature reserve as well.

There are some very nice timber 'Lodges' on the market in lovely locations, and if you were willing to stay in a hotel for one month (Sometimes only 21 days) you could live there the rest of the year.

Have to go now as Casey is sitting by my side doing his whining thing which is a preliminary to his 'we are going walky' thing (Combination of barking and jumping around like a demented loon )

Few years ago in Tunisia met a couple who did exactly that chalet 11 months hot weather 1 month but they actually found they liked being out for about 9 weeks 4 weeks Jan home drop washing machine action for a day then off again for Feb.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Hiya all.

Broke a tooth and the filling can out dentist booked for 9am tomorrow.
Walked Brook and applied pippette of "killer of all" to the back of her neck did not do before as she has had a couple of baths, but all done now.
Sorting out my Aunts pension credit. They have randomly chosen her for a rieview it seems.

My new chair is smashing so far fell asleep in it last night woke up at 3am to Brook snoring.LOL

Had a lovely catch up with my friend yesterday and decided a cruise to Northern Lights/Norway next year a major change as she only does "HOT!" holidays.
Next year June/July is fingers crossed going to be my sabatical from work
will be getting my pension and asking for 6 months off unpaid but then return refreshed or ready to reduce down hours.So holiday central....LOL
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Oooh poor you Kazz, wish you all the best tomorrow at the dreaded Dentist.
New chair sounds wonderful if it sends you to sleep like that.
You have something lovely to look forward to as well with your 6 month sabbatical next year.
Am a bit annoyed, rain forecast this afternoon, so never did any painting, of course it has never rained and dry weather forecast for the next few days. Tomorrow after the bone run I will get stuck in.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2017, 06:18 PM
Evening. Cream crackered. Got the steamer out and have cleaned the grout on the tile floor in kitchen.

Kazz good luck tomorrow and the chair sounds lovely. Roll on for your sabbatical.

Feeling really peed off. Verdict back on car lambda sensors not talking to catalytic converter. £150 for the parts labour should not be too bad easy to get to.
Not sure what to do have that prang on the bumper, but decided I want shot. So far this year we have spent £666 on the thing. Have emailed someone about a volvo older reg Y but love volvos and it will be an original volvo. Think they are now taken over and engine not up to volvo standard.
If we can part exchange will have to get the sensors done so hoping to get a good part exchange deal.
If not will sort the bumper out and sensors will get replaced. Gorden reckons we can do that then advertise it privately.
Whatever way it goes it has to go.
Gorden is going to speak to Austen tomorrow to see if maybe a deal can be done there but he has no volvos. Or if he might buy it back and sort the jobs and sell it on himself.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2017, 07:14 PM
Good luck at the dentist tomorrow kazz & holiday something to look forward to
Lynn house looks lovely, hope you get the part exchange on the car
Griff hope the backache has eased, I've done that before stood chatting for ages, and ended up with backache lol
TW meant to be dry tomorrow so hoping to get bed covers washed & dried outside
I'm off into the bath for a soak
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Kazz...wonderful about your chair and how lovely to get time off
TW, sorry you didn't get the painting done
Lynn, hope you get a car sorted
Mandy Lol...backache got worse, walked the dog then training then walked deags...worn out!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-09-2017, 08:29 PM
Hello all. Hope y'all had a good day. My dear wife does the early morning walk trying to get it done before the refuse carts get on the scene. I've done several since. Round the school, the diagonal, and south of the basketball court. And to the local convenience store a couple of times. He is everready!

I'm gradually getting over health issues that laid me low for a while, mainly the fatigue. I had a week in hospital with intravenous morphine and antibiotics. Totally zoned out. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam:
"The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit. Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line, Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it."
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3