View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Poor Milo and poor you.. hope he gets better soon.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 01:47 PM
hope all going well at the vets hun, hope it not to bad. hugs from us
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Good luck with the Vet hoping Milo will be a lot better soon.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Good luck, hope Milos better soon xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Poor little lad he is in the vets, I just hope he doesn't think I have abandoned him in that scary place as he may be there for at least 2 days.
When I left he was shaking like a leaf and trying desperatly to follow me and i know from when he had his teeth done a couple of weeks ago that they said he spent the whole time cringed in a corner of his cage shaking.
I am really missing him already and it will be strange having no little boy curled up on my bed with me tonight.
Shady is so quiet without him, but I will give her double the attention now Milo is not here.
I have to ring in the morning to see how he is doing.
Wonder what he is thinking right now
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Best place MM and he will be fine, not amny dogs like teh Vets but we have to do whats best for them, and I feel that what you have done is best for Milo.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Best place MM and he will be fine, not amny dogs like teh Vets but we have to do whats best for them, and I feel that what you have done is best for Milo.
Thankyou, your and everyone elses support really means a lot to me.
I know inside its the right thing, I just hate seeing him and thinking of him being so upset.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Big Hugs to you. I know you feel inside you've abandoned him but you haven't. They will make him more comfortable and everything is at hand should they need it. You've done absolutely the right thing. Give them a call in a bit and I bet you they'll say he's settled. Know you won't get much sleep but he's in the best place and will be back with so much quicker.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Been on a course all day and only just seen this. Poor Milo - but he is in the best place, Bev. Try not to fret honey - although I know it's impossible - big hugs x0x0x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
Big Hugs to you. I know you feel inside you've abadoned him but you haven't. They will make him more comfortable and everything is at hand should they need it. You've done absolutely the right thing. Give them a call in a bit and I bet you they'll say he's settled. Know you won't get much sleep but he's in the best place and will be back with so much quicker.
Thankyou, I know he is in the right place and I'm determined not to phone until they said in the morning as they have lots more important things to do than pander to a nuerotic mummy.
I will give Shady a special one to one evening tonight as she looks lost wondering where her little mate is that is normally pulling her ears.

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Been on a course all day and only just seen this. Poor Milo - but he is in the best place, Bev. Try not to fret honey - although I know it's impossible - big hugs x0x0x
Thanks Vicki, I am trying not to fret and am pretending to be a big brave mummy just for Milo. Its like having one of your children ripped from you though.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »