View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2006, 02:35 PM
On the bright side, I doubt that anyones going to try to steal them now - looks like Barney did his job very well
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
I too heard this on the radio and had to smile I can just imagine the dog having a great time with all the toys pity the humans didn't give the possibilities a little more thought!
Good for him, is what I thought. That would be Loki's idea of heaven .
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Ha ha ! Good on the pooch ! Where was the secuity guard anyway? Probably having a nap, serves them right. Rediculous price for a stuffed toy anyway!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2006, 03:14 PM
before I graduated to the Masters (or in my case the Mistresses) of Destruction, I had dobies. I have had pillows, cushions, carpets etc all ripped up into tiny shreds and dumped. They think it is a game, as everyone says why leave the Teddies out if they were that valuable???
Murphy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Bless him ..he was only playing lol ...and what Muppet leaves a dobe in a room full of soft toys
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-08-2006, 04:14 PM
:smt044 OH heard this story on the news last night, we couldn't stop laughing.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-08-2006, 04:19 PM
It was a bit dim to leave a dog with hordes of teddy bears so the humans are to blame-any sane person would have kept them apart!!!

Bloody funny though..!
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Looking at the picture I think poor old Barney has had a whale of a time. If my dogs had got amongst that lot it would have looked much the same. Barney should have been supervised and not left with a load of Teddy's - he doesn't know that he has to guard them - he has just had fun. I would have loved to have seen the security guards face when he found them though!!! I bet it was a picture.

It must have taken him quite a while to run riot like that, I can actually picture him throwing them all over and ragging them. It knocks my chewed up leather glove into a cocked hat though.

Maybe Barney is better off in a home as a pet and not having to be a 'guard dog' he obviosly is not cut out for the job!!! .
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2006, 05:13 PM
someone sent me the link to this at work. I have to say I certainly wouldn't leave my Dobie in charge of teddy bears! She tends to rip the heads of them - did you see the picture - absolute class!

The comment about the dog must have picked up a scent off the bear for it to do this was priceless - no the dog saw an opportunity, took it and started tearing them up!

I do hope the dog's future is okay though - but they didn't seem to angry. I would love to have been a fly on the wall when they discovered the devastation.

Suki sneaks into our daughter's room during the night and tries to steal her teddy bears. Daughter is a really light sleeper and keeps catching her at it - Suki then skulks back to our room. The times she has made it it's been complete devastation - anything furry gets it!
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Rolled up reading that .. it was just soo funny... the pictures made me laugh out loud .. what a great time he had!.. the handler seems to have a tongue in cheek attitude about it.... shame the attraction are sacking the poor dog!
£40,000 for a teddy is madness anyway at the end of the day it was only a (dog) toy

Rachel
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >