Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2018, 09:59 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday January 11th 2018

Good Morning one and all.
Builders are in next door again, i think they re trying to remove a concrete lintel so plenty of noise, the dogs are sooooo good, never bat an eyelid at the noise.
Gordon, i was worrying about Moyra too, i don't have an address or anything for her, i would hope that Steve would post something if she was very bad
Off to meet my cousin today, lets hope it isn't a re run of the hour late she was the other week, she wants to go to ann summers, she has never been and is sooooo embarassed, my life lately seems to be taking her for "firsts" generally things that cause her embarrassment...ahhh well, that's what i am here for i guess.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-01-2018, 10:21 AM
Morning griff and all to follow.
Hope the noise doesn't get any worse griff. I went to an Anne summers party many years ago a great time had by all and so much hilarity.

Well another wet miserable day here. So grey and depressing out there will be glad to see some bright cold weather till spring arrives. We seem to of acquired a small leak into the kitchen. where the flat roof extension meets the original back outside wall of the cottage. Must be a small tear or possibly the roofing felt has come away.
We bought the bitchumen the other day so once found it can be repaired but until it stops raining not much point.

Also hoping Moyra is ok unlike her not to pop in.
Gill doing ok when I spoke to her Tuesday evening. a friend went to sit with her yesterday so Peter could pop into town and have a couple of hours break.
Things internally seem to be settling down and her appetite is picking up so fingers crossed we get a long smooth ride from here on in.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2018, 11:00 AM
awwww Lynn, so good to hear Gill feels like eating. I have no issue with Ann summers, don't find it at all embarrassing but for whatever reason she does...i lost my embarrassment at 14 when i started work...couldn't show any weakness, she gets so worried about things bless her, i am the polar opposite
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2018, 11:12 AM
Good morning everyone, been in hospital for 10 days and came home last night. Still finding it very difficult to walk. The hospital is putting some rehab in for me. I tried to get Steve to let Jenny know so that she could tell you all but obviously the message didn't get through. Glad to hear Gill is improved. Have a good day all. xxx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Good afternoon all. Mucky and murky here, but quite a bit milder than the last few days so not a bad walk, albeit muddy.

So glad to hear that Gill is setting down a little, Lynn. Long may it continue because she's really been through the mill.

You too Moyra. I hope that the hospital stay has done you some good and the rehab continues your progress.

I really don't like winters. Dull to the point of it feeling like night even during the morning. Roll on spring
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-01-2018, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone, been in hospital for 10 days and came home last night.
Welcome home Moyra. We were all becoming a tad worried you know
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2018, 01:02 PM
Thanks Harvey, cannot seem to get warm but will get there in due course.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2018, 03:12 PM
Hello all
Welcome back Moyra, hope the hospital have sorted you, like Losos said we were worrying
Lynn pleased to see Gill is feeling like eating something so going the right way
Chris I’m same, I’m ready for spring now, hatebdark dingy morning/days
Griff I don’t get embarrassed either about going into Ann Summers