Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2017, 06:34 AM

Daily Thread Friday 22nd December

Good morning everyone

So pleased Gill is home Lynn and hope she feels better today.

Wow Kazz 102 hope her bruises soon go and she has a wonderful Christmas. You are so good to your relatives.

Sorry you are having to work so hard on the run up to Christmas Mandy. Hope Tony is better before Christmas and you manage to get all your shopping done.

Sorry you felt so bad this week Griff but no doubt you were cheered up by your Christmas present - you naughty girl opening it so soon

Up early this morning but my plans have gone a bit astray. I was going to walk Teazle before I went shopping for last bits of food for Christmas but it is pouring and she is not impressed and gone back to bed. I will just have to go shopping earlier

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2017, 06:45 AM
Morning Sue hope the shopping goes well. Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2017, 07:48 AM
Morning Sue, brenda and all who follow.

Hope shopping isn't to manic Sue might be better if you can now go earlier. Beat all the mad crowds and mums with children.

Tut tut griff do hope santa doesn't put you on his naughty list it's not to late you know.
Mandy I expect you are ready for a busy time at work. Hope Tony feels better soon.
Moyra how are the new insoles hope they are helping.
Harvey hope Casey is well.

Hopefully Gill will be feeling better today if not better to feel ill at home I think than hospital. I bet Maisie her little whippet went bonkers when she arrived home.

I am sausage roll and mince pie making today.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2017, 08:10 AM
Glad Gill is home safe an d sound and hopefully feeling better just for being home.

Griff hope you are feeling better today too. Tony too, these colds going round are really nasty and hang on so.

Have a good day everyone the nights have begun to draw out now not that you will notice much this side of Christmas. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2017, 08:21 AM
Meant to say insoles are comfortable but am still in pain with my feet.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Good morning Brenda, Lynn and Moyra

Hope your feet ease soon Moyra but at least the insoles are comfortable.

Enjoy the sausage roll and mince pie making Lynn.

Back from shopping and walking Teazle. Tesco was busy and I was in there by 6.55 am. What with shopping trolleys and all their shelf stacking stuff it was like dodgems in there. Had to ask for some stuff as not yet on the shelves so why open at 6.00 am when you not ready for customers. Gone are the days of overnight shelf stacking

Rant over
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Morning all...................

Barry I was considering a dashcam either nextbase312 or 412.
Have asked for argos vouchers for Christmas so may consider one of those.

Mandy Hope hubby feels better as the day goes on and good luck stocking up.........this is my first Christmas not at woork (hols) since I started work and not sure what to do when - when you are at work you have aplan due to time constraints etc but when you have all the time in the World you dither..........keep getting a nagging worry I will not have done something or missed something massive............doubt it but there again even if I do what the worse that can happen turkey dinner without turkey hey ho

Brenda What have you been up to..............LOL.....how is everyone?

Sue Think the major issue with shops is cutback and less staff. Glad you got out and about I had a plan for that but failed alam went at 6 and I turned back over and had 40 minutes which became and hour.

Moyra Improvement of any kind could settle your feet down, in time. Whats you plan for Christmas day?

To everyone have a great day oh Lynn your sister has a whippet I love whippets...............

My plan today was and still is iceland Waitrose and then the farm shop trying to out what to do food wise for Boxing day....keep thinking its Saturday.....duh......Mom going to make some mice pies today too for visitors tomorrow I imagine then more tomorrow and Sunday I suspect, small batches she makes now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2017, 12:15 PM
Mice pies sound nice how do you catch the mice?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2017, 12:18 PM
I shall take the turkey out of the freezer tomorrow and let it thaw. Have pigs in blankets and all the veggies so it will be a Sunday dinner more than Christmas on Monday. No other Christmas celebrations this year. Steve is still pushing me to the limit but I am trying to ignore him.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2017, 12:44 PM
Haha, you can guarantee if there's a naughty list i will deffo be on it Lol. I am so bad...i have opened 3 of my Prezzies lol, got a Michael Kors purse off my mums family...well chuffed with that
I don't do anything for Christmas....i offer to do stuff but apparently i can't even peel veg to the standard my mum wants!!
Hope everyone escapes the supermarkets unscathed, Steve said town is rammed...all the supermarkets are packed and backing up onto the roads causing chaos...mum and dad will be heading off soon to do our shopping
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >