View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Have a good Christmas Max and Besoeker. All our other friends on here too have a good evening and a beautiful day tomorrow. God bless.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-12-2017, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Have a good Christmas Max and Besoeker. All our other friends on here too have a good evening and a beautiful day tomorrow. God bless.
I reciprocate and repeat Moyra's kind wishes.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Well lovely day here really really nice, have another guest Buddy (Yorkie) my friends dog they have moved and on coming up from Weston to see her daughters and grandchildren she and hubby have no where for Buddy (her daughters dog does not get on with others) so Buddy here rather than kennels.

Had a great day visitors in and out.

Tonight expect people all evening as we have approx 7 lots of neighbours Father Christmas prezzie here in sacks. Not counting some other neighbours large boxes of prezzies....oh and 4 bikes and two scooters oh and rather nice pram and a extremely large box containing train set (we appear to have become the drop off point for prezzies for neighbours) so expect the knock-knocks to start in a couple of hours and carry on till 12sh my cut off point is 1am unless otherwise agreed LOL

Have popped the turkey in and already smelling smashing. Brother picked Mom up she will be back by 9ish; as they have a chinese takeaway tonight, Mom will not stay for that not her thing.

Plans in place for tomorrow include short walk with the dog(s), sprouts carrots and potatoes to be got ready for dinner. Brekkie then another nice longer dog walk, a few phone calls made.
Pop to see my sister about 11ish then home and another dog walk, a trip to the cemetry to see Dad, back home open presents and then dinner.

Guess whats next yeap a dog walk LOL.

Have a drop in Christmas night for family so could 1 or 20...who knows. Then we should be in time for watching some TV last dog walk and bed.

Have a great day all..............we plan too.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-12-2017, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Well lovely day here really really nice, have another guest Buddy (Yorkie) my friends dog they have moved and on coming up from Weston to see her daughters and grandchildren she and hubby have no where for Buddy (her daughters dog does not get on with others) so Buddy here rather than kennels.

Had a great day visitors in and out.

Tonight expect people all evening as we have approx 7 lots of neighbours Father Christmas prezzie here in sacks. Not counting some other neighbours large boxes of prezzies....oh and 4 bikes and two scooters oh and rather nice pram and a extremely large box containing train set (we appear to have become the drop off point for prezzies for neighbours) so expect the knock-knocks to start in a couple of hours and carry on till 12sh my cut off point is 1am unless otherwise agreed LOL

Have popped the turkey in and already smelling smashing. Brother picked Mom up she will be back by 9ish; as they have a chinese takeaway tonight, Mom will not stay for that not her thing.

Plans in place for tomorrow include short walk with the dog(s), sprouts carrots and potatoes to be got ready for dinner. Brekkie then another nice longer dog walk, a few phone calls made.
Pop to see my sister about 11ish then home and another dog walk, a trip to the cemetry to see Dad, back home open presents and then dinner.

Guess whats next yeap a dog walk LOL.

Have a drop in Christmas night for family so could 1 or 20...who knows. Then we should be in time for watching some TV last dog walk and bed.

Have a great day all..............we plan too.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
You walk as often as I do! Mine are usually about 3 miles each go. Good for me and runs all over so does several times that.
Tomorrow will be shorter as the grand girls will want to go and the elder is just nine.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2017, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
You walk as often as I do! Mine are usually about 3 miles each go. Good for me and runs all over so does several times that.
Tomorrow will be shorter as the grand girls will want to go and the elder is just nine.
I adore dog walking very relaxing and time to think.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
I adore dog walking very relaxing and time to think.
I found it therapeutic when I wasn't very well.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-12-2017, 10:26 PM
Good evening everyone

Have had a quick scan, for those with troubles I send heartfelt sympathy and good thoughts, not much else I can do.

For those intrepid walkers, I agree it's a therapy of sorts, in our previous home I could walk out the side gate into the forest and in 10 years rarely ever saw anyone.

Now I have to drive to Knettishal Forest and we usually meet two or three or more, where we go it's mostly the true dog owners so Casey & Lara get to meet and greet

Was really knackered last night, think I had the beginnings of a cold, so had an early bath and was in bed by nine with a paracetamol. Felt much better this morning thankfully.

Sending warm good wishes - Have a great Christmas - Hope you all get at least one pressie you really wanted BFN
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2017, 10:52 PM
Hi everyone
Everything ready now, am glad that the shops are shut! We actually called at the pub for a drink today, the first time in years on Christmas Eve I’ve worked out next one I’m at work so was nice lol

Sending much love & hugs to you and your family Lynn
And you to Griff
Moyra hope your feet ease & you enjoy your dinner tomorrow
Losos glad you feel better now, hopefully the cold will stay away
Everyone else hope you all have a fantastic Christmas Day, both 2 & 4 legged
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2017, 11:27 PM
I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas...will be on a some point tomorrow!!
My girls have done me proud, considering they haven't seen my bro for Months, 10min madness and a lot calmer, so very proud of them but next year i am off, i am looking for somewhere else yo live but financially not sure I could find anywhere...if not, both my girls will end up in kennels at Christmas & i will be far from cov
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2017, 11:47 PM
Happy Christmas everyoneHope you are all wellTurkey is almost done.Twins are sound asleep,staying at mine so Santa will be coming laterMy wee mums anniversary today,it’s been toughbut she would want us to enjoy tomorrow,will try.Be taking pics,so hopefully get to post some.Love to all,have a great day
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2