Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
weestumpy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-01-2008, 07:32 AM
And as to the all pits go bad - meet Bogey my own Pit Bull who is 6 1/2 now:

Not my words, the words of Dr do Little who professes to be able to cure all animals, pity he couyld not cure Roxy.

I see by your photographs you are and up and standing memeber of the public that likes to break the law by keeping and illegal dog. End of conversation, i dont speak to illegal dog owners. Bye
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by weestumpy View Post

Not my words, the words of Dr do Little who professes to be able to cure all animals, pity he couyld not cure Roxy.

I see by your photographs you are and up and standing memeber of the public that likes to break the law by keeping and illegal dog. End of conversation, i dont speak to illegal dog owners. Bye

I believe EGAR lives in the South of Ireland...where you should know, being an expert on the subject as you seem to think, APBTs are perfectly legal
weestumpy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by ShaynLola View Post
I believe EGAR lives in the South of Ireland...where you should know, being an expert on the subject as you seem to think, APBTs are perfectly legal
Who ever said I was an expert. Not me.What is highlighted is the fact the Mugford is willing to lie to make money. PhD in aggressive mice. That will help dog owners. Also the fact EDGR lives in the South of Ireland is as shown on recent TV programmes is the gateway to fighting dogs, that is not something to be proud of. Dublin Council did the right thing in banning them. Oh yes forgot to mention, EDGR stated the dogs did not have a fight but a tuffle, well according to sources close to the incident have said, half of Roxys was face ripped off. Not tuffle in my eyes. Why not rehome Roxy because according the EDGR he was to take the dog, why did she not give the dog over, not much use with half a face.
AnneUK
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by EGAR View Post

Bogey is beautiful :smt049 :smt049
EGAR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by weestumpy View Post

Yes I am an upstanding member of the public, I also happen to be the founder of EGAR, Ireland's only Bull Breed Sanctuary, and as EGAR stands for East GALWAY Animal Rescue, you can easily see WHERE in Ireland I am. A click on my profile would have shown you that .

Who ever said I was an expert. Not me.
Then please stop making unfounded allegations ie Roxy being an APBT.

What is highlighted is the fact the Mugford is willing to lie to make money. PhD in aggressive mice. That will help dog owners.
He has had MANY satisfied customers over the years. And I am sure not all of them owned only mice.

Also the fact EDGR lives in the South of Ireland is as shown on recent TV programmes is the gateway to fighting dogs, that is not something to be proud of.
The name is EGAR. What was shown in recent programs is that scumbag are EVERYWHERE, both North and South of theborder. So I beg to differ.

Dublin Council did the right thing in banning them.
They prohibit more than just ONE breed but all breeds on the restricted breeds act, ie Staffies, GSD, Akita, English Bull dog amongst other. And that now only for NEW tenants. Get your ducks in a row!

Oh yes forgot to mention, EDGR stated the dogs did not have a fight but a tuffle, well according to sources close to the incident have said, half of Roxys was face ripped off. Not tuffle in my eyes.
Are you calling the owner of the dog and the vet who pts'd her a LIAR????

Why not rehome Roxy because according the EDGR he was to take the dog, why did she not give the dog over, not much use with half a face.
I quoted in on of my last posts why she felt that pts was better for Roxy. Please read before you post.

This is getting tedious.

Thank you, Ann, Bogster is lovely .
snoops
New Member!
Male 

25-01-2008, 05:45 PM
wel said egar.
weestumpy i dont believe roger receives payment in alot of these cases, he certainly doesnt need the money anyway so its crazy to suggest he would be doing these cases to line his pockets.
I also know that when the dogs were examined they had already spent a considerable amount of time in the monkey pen of this old safari park in below standard conditions with little opportunity for socialization with people or animals, this is what ultimately resulted in the fight at the kennels, had this dog not had a very important time in its life taken away from it so needlessly i suggest to you roxy would have lived out her life happily n without aggession towards hooch or any other animal, after all the owner seems to have brought hooch up to be an obedient and well behaved member of the canine world
celt
New Member!
Male 

10-03-2008, 11:18 PM
I think that we are going away from the point a bit here, there is no getting away from the fact that Mr Mugford openly lied and was willing to perjure himself in court, he is therefore clearly an untrustworthy person.
I dearly hope that all of the animal groups that Mr Mugford has represented in the past will now see him for what he is.
EGAR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-03-2008, 12:00 AM
I'll say it again to the later comers :

Like every other breed ID expert, Roger Mugford uses the American Breed Standard to ID Pit Bulls and according to this Nipper does not qualify as APBT as he fails in serious sections which *make* an APBT.
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 08:33 AM
EGAR, Bogey is a handsome dog and after viewing your website, what you are doing is fantastic.

Unfortunately no matter what you say to some people their views will never be changed because there is always that one person who feel they know best. Entering into a heated discussion with them, even to defend yourself, only feeds their needs for attention.

Keep up the good work.
EGAR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Thank you, Figgle ! I see you live in my home country !

Maybe words don't persuade peeps like the above but what about pics??

Here is the dangerous blue chip 5 star fighting dog *yeah right* Nipper with my son:

VERY dangerous dog indeed!
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >