View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Took me about the same time but oh had to feed the kids and put them to bed, lol, which one is your fav?
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Got to be Prisoner of Azkaban
what about u?
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2005, 09:43 PM
I love them all, but my fav has to be the goblet of fire, a bit mor scary than the rest, brill read, can't wait for the film to come out, even though they are never as good as the books.
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 01:39 PM
ow didnt see this thread till now! big hp fan! the books are amazing cant wait till this one comes out have you all preordered yours coz the queues will be massive im having mine delivered to my door! cant wait, in the very last hp book, it is said that harry and voldemort will die because in order for one of them to die they both have to because of there bond, anyone else heard this?
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by ZoeH
ow didnt see this thread till now! big hp fan! the books are amazing cant wait till this one comes out have you all preordered yours coz the queues will be massive im having mine delivered to my door! cant wait, in the very last hp book, it is said that harry and voldemort will die because in order for one of them to die they both have to because of there bond, anyone else heard this?

Well i think it goes that one of them has to be the murderer and the other one has to be murdered, confusing, how you know what i mean.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Mine is comign off Amazon, and if u read carefully, through the prophecy the whole plot is explained, in that part of the prophecy, where it is stated, sorry to be horrible but read that part again for your self!
Then u will get it!
best wishes
pollaton
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-07-2005, 03:36 PM
can't wait to read it.
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
Mine is comign off Amazon, and if u read carefully, through the prophecy the whole plot is explained, in that part of the prophecy, where it is stated, sorry to be horrible but read that part again for your self!
Then u will get it!
best wishes
Mines coming from amazon as well!
sorry luke i just dont get you what do you mean?about the whole plot being explained? and then you say sorry to be horrible? can you explain what you mean
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Something that may be of interst too you all, the official J.K ROwling site, she even writes parts on there, and no it isnt a fake!

J. K Rowling
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Yes luke i already go on there it very interesting, and she tells thetruth about rumours etc!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >