Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2007, 06:40 AM

I.D. Parade.

I've got to go to the police station and Identify the armed robber who held the glass at my throat at work in January.
Police have just phoned and I have to be there Thursday at 2pm. They are letting me do it by video as I can't face seeing him again. Trouble is its his clothes I remember most as I was trying not to make eye contact with him so was avoiding his face as much as possible. I said if I am not certain I will say rather than identify the wrong person.
Not looking forward to it at all.

Mind you my boss rang me yesterday afternoon as she has to go to and said if I meet her at work (its my day off Thur) she will run us both down there and she said she doesn't see why I should have to do it in my own time, so she will sort out me getting the time it takes back to come off another shift
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2007, 06:46 AM
Sorry to hear this but i'm sure you will be fine and at least you now dont have to go on your own, what happened to you was terrible, no one should have to go through that and he deserves to pay!

I hope you pick him out

Good luck, will be thinking of you xxx
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2007, 06:50 AM
Good for you! And sounds like your boss is taking some responsibility for looking after you! Weren't you having some trouble with work over this a while ago?

It'll be great if you can id the b*****d, but don't put too much pressure on yourself, I know I'd struggle cos I'm rubbish with faces. Good luck!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Fingers crossed for you and take your time. Hope you manage to pick him out, but as you say better say not sure than pick the wrong person. Good Luck.
Becky
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2007, 08:39 AM
i had to do one once and it was a year after the incident ...you will be suprised how much comes back to you and you will pick him straight out .....the unconcious mind stores a lot of info you don't remember day to day

it will be fine
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Good luck, not a nice experience but how good if you manage to help get a conviction.