Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 08:45 PM

Long Time No Speak!

Hey everyone who remembers me, and even those who don't!

Been a long while since my last Dogsey visit, life has just been mental recently what with various things. Anyway just thought I'd stop by and check on how everybody is doing and to update you all on whats happening in the M2M household

As some of you probably know I took on Tara, my 13 year old rescue over the new year. Since I got her she's come on in leaps and bounds and its so wonderful to see her coming out of her shell more and more each day she now plays as if she's a puppy again, and her and Max get along brilliantly despite the few hiccups we had to start with. It's great to see them charging around the fields playing together like lifelong friends.

Max is almost 3 now, I can't believe where the time has gone. He's doing brilliantly though, no more seizures since our scare last year (touch wood) so fingers crossed it was just a one off. Had problems with his joints for a while now with stiffness and such so we have recently started physiotherapy which seems to be working a treat. He's totally attached to Tara now and follows her around like a lost sheep.

As for me, still in my training as a veterinary nurse in my final year, have my theory exams in June/July and then my practicals in September so come October you'll hopefully be looking at a qualified veterinary nurse I so can't wait!
On a slightly less happy note, me and my boyfriend of 5 years split a few months back, mainly my decision. I just really wasn't happy in the relationship anymore, we were spending more and more time at each others throats and having no quality time together. Add that to the fact that another girl got 'involved' towards the end of the relationship and I felt like I had no other choice
ALTHOUGH on a happier note I've recently within the past couple of weeks started seeing another guy who I'm liking very very much I know it's still pretty soon but I think this could develop into something much more hehe only time will tell I guess!

Well now that I've rambled on about my life, just wanted to say I hope that everyone else is doing well and that all the dogsey doglets are enjoying themselves and keeping out of mischief!

I'll hopefully be sticking around for a while now so should get the chance for a good catch up!

xxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Great to see you Hayley and glad that Max and Tara are doing well. Sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend but maybe this new relationship will lead to somethng specialxx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 09:14 PM
lovely to see you back xx

sorry things didnt work out with boyf, but it sounds like it was the best thing, and good luck with the new man !!!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 09:24 PM
Great to see you back, sounds like you have had a stressful time regards the old boyfriend, good luck with the new man. x x x
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Glad you are back, lovely to hear about Max and Tara. Also good that the training is going well (and full on), it will be worth it in the end.

Sorry about the ex but the new BF sounds good.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Hi M2M pleased to hear things are going well for you and the dogs.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 10:56 PM
Hello stranger, you were missed as when I went round Pat's (Miss E's) we talked about not seeing you on for a bit, but thought perhaps you were busy studying etc.
Welcome back
Becky x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2009, 05:48 AM
Hiya Hayley *waves* - lovely to see you back hon x
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2009, 07:05 AM
Hi Hayley

glad you and the dogs are doing well
I'm sure you'll do brilliantly in the exams ! x
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2009, 07:15 AM
Hi Halyey

I was only thining about you the other day and wondering if everything was ok

I'm really pleased to here the doglets are doing well

I'm sorry about the upheaval in your personal life, but hope the BF works out for you

Glad to hear work is going well as well

Hope to see some doglet pics soon

Christine x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >